|Bedroom #1 King|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Beginning October 15, All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset Resort B4B has it all - from your lanai you experience breathtaking views of the pristine waters of the Pacific - feel a sense of serenity as you listen to the gentle surf rolling on the shore. Located less than 50 yards from the ocean, this is true tropical living where you will enjoy swimming, snorkeling, paddle board and relaxing in the sun on the reef-protected, sandy Keoni Nu'i Bay.
Kahana Sunset B4B features:
• Completely upgraded and remodeled with obvious pride of ownership
• Stunning ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• King sized bed with air conditioning, television
• Bathroom with over sized walk in shower
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-002-969-2928-01 and TA-002-969-2928-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.