|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen Twin|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Kahana Sunset Resort A10 offers guests the ideal location to enjoy Maui - the fully renovated corner unit offers plenty of privacy and extra windows for viewing the beautiful Pacific oean. This beachfront resort is the only resort situated on the secluded, sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay with pristine views of the beautiful blue Pacific. This direct oceanfront two bedroom / two and 1/2 bath has been completely upgraded and a fantastic location.
Spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Plus, enjoy watching the Whales from your lanai during the winter months.
Main Floor features:
• Beautiful corner unit with extra windows with plenty of natural light
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your private lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
• Stackable washer/dryer
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with air conditioning, private lanai with pristine ocean views
• Master bath with over sized walk in shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom with walk in shower
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.