|Bedroom #1 King|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Enjoy the tranquility and charm of this air conditioned first floor 1 bedroom / 2 bath Aina Nalu condominium in the heart of Lahaina Town. You will be greeted to this 9 acre island oasis by the lushly landscaped and finely manicured grounds. It's the ideal location for those who want to explore the island of Maui - walk to restaurants, shopping, the harbor and beach. Catch the Maui bus for anywhere else on the island - you don't even need a car.
Aina Nalu J-104 features:
* 1 bedroom with 2 with two separate full bathrooms - Large walk-in slate showers
* Tastefully decorated in island decor - open floor plan
* Fully equipped full size kitchen - refrigerator, stove top, oven, microwave, Keurig coffee maker and Vitamix blender
* All of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation
* King bed in master bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper with comfortable 8" mattress
* 55" Large Flat Screen televisions in living and bedroom
* Each room has a window air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Stackable Washer / Dryer
Aina Nalu Resort features:
* Conveniently located in the heart of Lahaina town
* Complimentary WiFi in the condo and through out the Resort
* Resort has 2 pools: large infinity salt water pool and a lovely smaller garden pool
* Community spa tub, BBQ grills and cabanas
* Onsite parking - $20 per day available for purchase at the resort's front desk
* Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas
Packing for Aina Nalu is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis within the famous and historic 19th century whaling town of Lahaina. You are a short walk to anywhere in this charming town including the beach with fine snorkeling, surfing and paddle boarding. In addition to its historical landmarks, modern day Lahaina boasts some of the best art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife on the entire island.
If convenience and location are important to you for your upcoming Maui escape, it is unlikely that you will beat this wonderfully comfortable and well situated unit.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-013-167-4112-01 and TA-013-167-4112-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Kerwin for the detailed and glowing review of Aina Nalu Resort J-104 - Lahaina. We are glad that our condominium provided you with all the comforts of home and that you enjoyed the many amenities of Aina Nalu Resort. We welcome you back for a 4th stay at J-104 ! iTrip Vacations Maui (Ohana)