|Bedroom 1 King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
Aina Nalu Resort I-208
Enjoy the tranquility and charm of this air conditioned second floor 2 bedroom / 2 bath Aina Nalu condominium. You will be greeted to this 9 acre island oasis by the lushly landscaped and finely manicured grounds in the heart of Lahaina Town. Aina Nalu Resort an affordable and adventurous alternative to the traditional hotel experience. If comfort and affordability are among your top priorities, then this unit deserves your strong consideration
* Open air floor plan with air conditioning, ceiling fans and tasteful casual island decor
* Main living area with queen sized sofa sleeper, flat screen television, DVD player, and CD player.
* Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* All the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and cutlery needed
* Master bedroom - king size bed, flat screen TV and adjoins to one of two full bathrooms with beautiful stone walk-in showers.
* Second bedroom - queen sized bed, flat screen TV
* Both bedrooms have a window air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Washer and dryer in the condominium
* WiFi provided complimentary through out the complex
* Onsite parking - $20 per day available for purchase at the resort's front desk
* Resort has 2 pools: large infinity salt water pool or a lovely smaller garden pool
* Community spa tub, BBQ grills and cabanas
Packing for Aina Nalu is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Onsite parking is provided for $20 per day and parking passes are available for purchase at the resort's front desk. Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas throughout the property.
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis within the famous and historic 19th century whaling town of Lahaina. You are a short walk to anywhere in this charming town including the beach with fine snorkeling, surfing and paddle boarding. In addition to its historical landmarks, modern day Lahaina boasts some of the best art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife on the entire island. You will enjoy a plentiful number of eateries ranging from casual to fine dining over a full variety of cuisines. Lahaina is the west side’s main harbor town and provides a point of embarkation for numerous excursions and ocean activities. A few minute drive to the north brings you to the famed towns of Ka’anapali and Kapalua which both have world class golf courses, beaches, and compete with Lahaina for some of the island’s best dining experiences.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-213-533-7472-01 and GE-213-533-7472-01
Parcel Number 460110080146
Mahalo Jamie for the review of Aina Nalu Resort I-208 - Lahaina. We are so glad you enjoyed the condo and all of it's amenities. We appreciate the recommendation and we welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Jennifer for the review of Aina Nalu Resort I-208 - Lahaina. We are so glad that you enjoyed the condo and that iTrip Vacations Maui provided you great service. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui (Ohana)
Mahalo for your stay and review of "Aina Nalu I-208," Elise! We are thrilled your were comfortable. (Indeed the sunshine in Maui is sometimes bright! :) We are happy you enjoyed the service and amenities. We hope you can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Maui Ohana (Team)
Mahalo for your stay and review of Aina Nalu I-208, Anne! We are thrilled that you were so comfortable and we welcome you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Dennis for your review of Aina Nalu Resort I-208. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time there and would recommend the unit. Regarding your clothes, as soon as you notified us a note was sent to the management team with this information. We hope to see you again soon! iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)