|Livingroom Sofa Queen|
Newly remodeled, re-carpeted, and refurnished in January 2020, this lakeside hideaway features a bright mid-century modern motif. Both the living room and the large bedroom open onto a covered veranda overlooking tennis courts and Lake Travis. Providing a perfect getaway for a first or renewed honeymoon, the condo offers a special setting in which to relax or be renewed with the ones you love. The sunsets there are often spectacular!
Whether you're an early-riser, or a night-owl, you're going to love the views! Wake up each morning to beautiful lake views from your own private wrap-around porch! Enjoy that first cup of coffee on the porch as you watch the sun rise, and plan your day. After a long day on the lake, come back and relax with a nice glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the lake, behind the hills. You'll have everything you need to feel right at home in this comfortable, well-appointed condo. Reserve The Hideaway and enjoy all The Island has to offer...
++++++++ ABOUT THE HIDEAWAY ++++++++
- Queen Bed in Bedroom
- Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam
- Nicely appointed kitchen with granite counter tops
- Free WiFi
- Washers & Dryers available onsite, but not in unit
- 2 doors leading to wrap-around back patio, one from living-room, one from bedroom
- Luxurious soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower
- Covered parking
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- On-site Spa, offering Facials, Massages, Manicures and more (limited / seasonal hours)
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas
- On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
- 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (4) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Elisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway and would love to have you back as our guest in the future! Safe travels, Amy
Hi Yvette, Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back as our guest again in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway! Safe travels, Amy
George, We hope you made it home safely and we are so sorry that you had to cut your stay short. Thank you for the very thoughtful review - it was a pleasure having you as our guest and once all of the craziness has past, we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thank you again, and please stay safe! Amy with iTrip
Lawrence, It was so nice having you as our guest - thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we hope you have a safe trip back! Looking forward to having you as our guest again soon, -Amy
Hi Bryke, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Unfortunately, the restaurant has very limited hours during the winter months. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back as our guest in the future. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such great house guests - hope the remodel ended up as you'd hoped. Come back any time,
Hi Jackie, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We'll hope to have you back in the future. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Gary, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry that you missed in the listing that this condo does not have in-unit washer & dryer, however the good news is that there are laundry facilities at The Island, and they are very close to the condo you stayed in. Units are owned individually so there will be differences from one unit to the next, including furnishings, however this is the first 'negative' feedback we have received. The carpet is being replaced in December. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad that you and Ron enjoyed your weekend at The HideAway at The Island On Lake Travis, and we would love to have you back in the future. Hope To See You Again Soon, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Tamara, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway and we'd love to have you back! Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed The Hideaway! Would love to have you back the next time you are in town, -Amy with iTrip
Kathryn, it was so nice having you at The Hideaway and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for leaving this nice review and we hope you will come back soon. -Amy with iTrip