Welcome to this stylish 2-2 Villa on The Island, a favorite destination for those visiting Lake Travis. Imagine yourself, drink in hand watching the boats cruise by or watching other scenic beauties in one of the 2 outdoor pools The Island offers. This freshly updated unit has been recently added to the rental pool and is in great shape! Be one of the first to stay in this jewel, once the reviews start coming in, this one will be hard to find vacant.
- King size bed and lake views
- soaker tub and separate shower
- 50” Smart TV
- 2 full size beds
- 50" Smart TV
- Granite counter tops
- stainless steel appliances
- Ninja coffeemaker
- Margarita machine blender (Alcohol not included)
- ice machine
- Board Games
- Tennis Rackets (3) + balls
- Beach Towels (4)
- Ice chest
- Iron + Ironing Board
- Small hand-vac (for outdoor patio furniture)
After you are ready to explore Lago Vista and the surrounding area, you're in great proximity to so many amazing attractions, like:
- Multiple, beautiful golf courses in Lago Vista
- Various boat and sea doo rental agencies
- Pace Bend Park, a popular destination for relaxing on the beach or hiking on the trails
- Several local wineries
- Or you can even head to Downtown Austin, roughly 45 minutes away!
Whether it’s adventure or relaxation that you’re after, you’ve come to the right place!
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
ABOUT THE ISLAND...
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with hot-tubs
- 1 indoor swimming pool with hot-tub and dry-sauna
- on-Site restaurant
- on-site tennis courts
- on-site workout facility
- 2 picnic areas with BBQ pits
- on-site restaurant and Spa (open on weekends)
- for added security, there is on-site evening + over-night security during summer months
With so many great amenities, The Island has everything you'll need for a weekend getaway but if you need more, there are plenty of things to do nearby, including:
- water craft rentals
- day trips to Austin, Wineries, Shopping, etc... (just 45 minutes away!)
Be sure to ask about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Off-road vehicles are strictly prohibited
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, call Sherry Bailey with Coldwell Banker United Realtors - Zip Realty @ (512) 694-1523
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the condo, and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We will look forward to having you back again soon! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip