SUMMER SPECIAL - STAY 6 NIGHTS, GET THE 7TH FREE!
Whether you're an early-riser, or a night-owl, you're going to love the views! Wake up each morning to beautiful lake views from your own private wrap-around porch! Enjoy that first cup of coffee on the porch as you watch the sun rise, and plan your day. After a long day on the lake, come back and relax with a nice glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the lake, behind the hills. You'll have everything you need to feel right at home in this comfortable, well-appointed condo. Reserve The Hideaway and enjoy all The Island has to offer...
++++++++ ABOUT THE HIDEAWAY ++++++++
- Queen Bed in Bedroom
- Queen Futon in Living-room
- Nicely appointed kitchen with granite counter tops
- Free WiFi
- Washers & Dryers available onsite, but not in unit
- 2 doors leading to wrap-around back patio, one from living-room, one from bedroom
- Luxurious soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower
- Covered parking
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- On-site Spa, offering Facials, Massages, Manicures and more
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas
- On-site Restaurant
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
- 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Off-road vehicles are strictly prohibited
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- Home is not suitable for young children or pets
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, call Sherry Bailey with Coldwell Banker United Realtors - Zip Realty @ (512) 694-1523
Hi Tamara, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hideaway and we'd love to have you back! Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed The Hideaway! Would love to have you back the next time you are in town, -Amy with iTrip
Kathryn, it was so nice having you at The Hideaway and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for leaving this nice review and we hope you will come back soon. -Amy with iTrip