|Master Bedroom California King Sofa Queen|
|Bedroom California King|
|Bedroom California King|
|Bedroom Queen Twin|
**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
*Legends Way Retreat PGA West Luxury Home with Mountain Views/Pool/Spa* - *81145 Legends Way
City of La Quinta permit # 100181
This home has beautiful golf and Mountain Views! Southeast facing, four-bedroom, 4.5 baths, home on a private lot. This outstanding home sits on a 15,000-foot lot perched high overlooking a double fairway view on the private Weiskopf course at PGA West providing great privacy, away from cart paths and golf balls. Equipped for great entertainment and personal enjoyment the home Boasts six TVs (one in every bedroom) two of which are 75 inches in the living room with a pool table and a wet bar and a 75 inch TV in the family room. Talk about endless fun this home has many games at your disposal including Corn Hole, Croquet, and more! The kitchen has a center island, granite counters, and opens to the family room and views. The family room and living room have stunning golf course views! This popular floor plan offers 4 bedrooms en-suite with their own bathrooms. The master bedroom opens to the pool, fairway, and southern mountain views! Swim in your oversized pool soaking in the south-facing sun all day while watching golf in the distance and enjoy the spa at your leisure. On cool nights enjoy the natural gas fire pit. 14-foot ceilings throughout provide for lots of natural light in the house.
Master bedroom - 1 Cal King, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 60 inch TV
Bedroom 2 - Cal King, 50 inch TV
Bedroom 3 - Cal King, 50 inch TV
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, 1 twin, 50 inch TV
Living room - 75-inch tv
Family room - pool table, 75-inch tv
- Things close by:
* Old Town La Quinta with many fun Zagat rated restaurants and bars and shops, including a workout club available for the guests
* Close to the Polo Fields which is home to the Coachella Music Festivals and Stagecoach
* On the Weiskopf Course at PGA West which is private but there are 3 public courses available on the grounds of PGA West, including the famous Stadium Course and Nick Tournament which are two home courses for the Career Builder Challenge Professional Golf Tournament at the end of January
* Close to the Indian Wells Tennis Facility where each March is home of the PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament which is now one the biggest in the world of Tennis and featuring the top players from around the World
* Near to the La Quinta Arts Festival which happens at the end of March and is considered to be one of the biggest outdoor arts festivals in America
* Short drive to the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert with a large display of artwork along the street with many restaurants and shops
* The Living Desert Zoo
* Hiking and Biking Trails both on and off-road
* The Tram in Palm Springs which takes you to the top peak of the mountains with an overlook of the entire Coachella Valley
* Over 120 golf courses throughout the valley
* Ernie's restaurant and bar located the Nick Tournament Club House
* Check-in After 4PM/Checkout Before 10AM
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $20 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*Cooler Weather Pool Heating Fee will be added based on a Meter Read at check-in and checkout. Please let us know if you wish to have the pool heated.
*Parking/Garage & Driveway - Up to 3 Cars Maximum
*We have a 45 Day Cancellation Policy
*There is Exterior Surveillance on this property (A Ring Door Bell and a Camera in the Garage).
*Lead Tenant must be 25 years of age or older. (Guests of the tenant may be younger as this is a family-friendly vacation rental).
*Absolutely no parties/events for this property/ No Pets
*Property is Never Advertised on Craigslist.
Wow, Stephen, sounds like you had a spectacular time in the desert in the Springtime! Thank you for your stay and detailed review of THE LEGENDS WAY RETREAT! Thank you for letting us know about the oven sound and the ice dispenser and freezer temps. We will let the owner know as well. We do hope to have you back again! -iTrip Vacations La Quinta Team
Thank you, Cathy, for your review and stay of the LEGENDS WAY RETREAT. WE are glad that you enjoyed some wonderful family time! -Rozet & The iTrip Vacations La Quinta Team
Thank you, Jumee, for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy that you and your family were comfortable and able to work together during this pandemic time! It is nice to have space and the comfort to all be happy. We welcome you back again! -Rozet & the iTrip Vacations La Quinta Team