|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Bedroom #4 Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #5 Full|
Welcome to Seahorse! This beautiful well-appointed duplex has it all, it is less than 500 feet, 2 min walk to the beach access, has great Ocean views from both decks, an easy walk to K street to the restaurants, the pier, shopping and is located in the heart of the little beach town of Kure Beach.
Don’t worry about hauling up bags and groceries, there is an elevator in this home! Do not feel cramped in this property, with a reverse floor plan design, a large top floor space that includes kitchen, dining and living space you will be able to stretch out and relax.. Also the large master bedroom has a private deck with a beautiful ocean view, spa tub, and soothing shower.
Enjoy the view of the ocean from both balconies! You can walk right across the street and stick your toes in the sand on the beach! Seahorse includes everything you need to make lasting memories. Don’t wait, the Seahorse is value priced and many popular dates will not last so book soon!
Address: 229 Fort Fisher Blvd N Unit A, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10 / 5 Beds / 0 Bunk Rooms / 2,501 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Size Bed, Master Bathroom with jacuzzi tub (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed, with Bathroom en suite (top floor)
*Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed, hallway bathroom (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Daybed with Trundle Bed (both twin sized) (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 5: Futon Bed with bathroom en suite (1st floor)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-OCEAN VIEWS - enjoy sunrise coffee on the deck
-Large flat screen TV
-Spacious top floor - room for everyone!
-Central location: close to the pier, restaurants, shopping and more
-Dog Friendly! (with pet fee)
-Parking: 3 parking spots (2 on the driveway and 1 in the garage)
-Beach Access: 2 min walk, less than 500 feet
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $300.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season. (Fort Fisher is a short drive and is a great beach to bring your dog)
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Billy! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted you enjoyed your first visit to Kure Beach. Despite the minor issues you experienced, we are glad you and your family were happy during your time at Seahorse and loved the location and interior space. It was a pleasure to work with you! As a small, local family business, we take pride in our communication skills at every step of your vacation with us. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Alice! Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at Seahorse and enjoyed the layout, elevator and location to the pier and beach. It was a pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Seahorse! We are delighted you had a great stay and that your dogs could come along for their own vacation. We apologize for the maintenance issues you had during your stay and have fixed these. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Nathan! Thank you for your 5 star review of Seahorse. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with easy access to the beach and restaurants, as well as the convenience of the elevator. It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Debra, thank you for your five star review of Seahorse. We are happy you and your family had a wonderful time with plenty of space and easy access to the beach with beautiful views. We appreciate your feedback and will make a note about the first floor bedroom. It was a pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
We are so glad you had a blast at Seahorse! I agree that the property feels very spacious. We would love to have you back again! Thanks for tripping with iTrip
Thank you Terry! iTrip is so happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation and that itrip was able to take of your issues right away. We take pride in our offering excellent customer service. Thank you and we look forward to having you back again real soon.