"No Worries Here" is a perfect destination for any month of the year. As part of Ocean Dunes amenities include: indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, fitness room, sauna, tennis courts and much more. This home is in a great location, near the aquarium, Ft. Fisher 4-wheel drive on beach, a short drive to shopping, Southport car ferry and great fishing at Federal Point.
This property is not only roomy inside but a wonderful view of a beautiful live oak tree on the large back deck, and close proximity to a bite to eat, a cocktail or sunbathing in seclusion on the private access beach. You will not feel cramped in this condo, the kitchen, living space and access to the deck is all connected in an open design that provides a sense of roominess for the entire family. The dining area, with butler station, is a great area to share a meal and talk about the day at the beach. The breakfast area has spacious counter seating for planning out the day. The bedrooms are also very sizable, wake up in the master, walk out onto the deck for your morning cup of coffee.
Address: 2206A Surfrider Circle 2206A, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 Beds / 1,121 sq ft
*Bedroom 1: Master - King Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed with Trundle: Full Size Bed on Bottom, Twin Bed on Top, with Twin Trundle
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=FgETVFwrmNY
OCEAN DUNES COMMUNITY
-Community includes INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS
-Hot tub and sauna
-and much more!
-Parking: There are 2 parking spots under the carport. There is a height restriction
-Beach access is a very short walk from "No Worries Here".
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!