Relax, Renew, Retreat is a beautifully decorated one bedroom villa that is a 3 minute walk to Kiawah Island's 10-mile long Atlantic Ocean beach and conveniently located near Kiawah Island's golf & tennis amenities, Freshfield Village, the Sanctuary Spa and Bohicket Marina. Tucked away within the lush seaside forest of Kiawah Island's West Beach community, the Relax, Renew, Retreat villa provides its guests with privacy, peaceful forest views and an opportunity to unwind & recharge. This villa is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway, a friends' get-together or a small family vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR RELAX, RENEW, RETREAT (sleeps 4):
- King size bed
- Armoire with cable TV
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Shared bathroom with easily accessed walk-in shower
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Cable TV
RELAX, RENEW, RETREAT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Private screened-in balcony off the living room with outdoor seating & table
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room
- Full kitchen with white cabinets & granite counter tops
- Wood-like tiled floors throughout the villa
- Wainscoting in the hallway and bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Washer & dryer
- Coffee maker
- Large dining table seats 4
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter the Relax, Renew, Retreat villa by walking up a flight of exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter this soothing villa, you will find an entryway hallway that leads you to the master bedroom and bathroom on the left and the living room & kitchen area toward the back of the villa. The fully stocked kitchen shares an open floor plan layout with the living room. The sliding door in the living room leads to the screened-in covered balcony. The washer & dryer are located in the bedroom walk-in closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! This villa is a new property for iTrip Vacations, but has been previously listed as a short term rental. Here are a few VRBO and HomeAway reviews from prior guests of this villa. We appreciate any feedback as we want to make sure we take care of all our future guests:
- "Place was clean and very nice"
- "The villa was nice. The area was beautiful. Great large beach. Would definitely stay again."
- "My two best friends and I enjoyed a wonderful relaxing weekend at [Relax, Renew, Retreat]! Everything was clean and welcoming. The beds were comfortable and the villa inviting. It was wonderful to be so close to the beach! We hope to return sometime! It was great!"
- "We had a wonderful stay. Loved the condo."
As with each of our Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. Freshly laundered linens and a set of 3 towels for each person are also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah License: BL007652-01-2018
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About our Properties ##############
Guests staying at Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack wine & treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet rolls, dish soap, scrubber and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with towels laid out so you can start your vacation as soon as you step in the door.