|Master Bedroom King|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Relax, Renew, Retreat is a beautifully decorated one bedroom villa that is a 3 minute walk to Kiawah Island's 10-mile long Atlantic Ocean beach and conveniently located near Kiawah Island's golf & tennis amenities, Freshfield Village, the Sanctuary Spa and Bohicket Marina. Tucked away within the lush seaside forest of Kiawah Island's West Beach community, the Relax, Renew, Retreat villa provides its guests with privacy, peaceful forest views and an opportunity to unwind & recharge. This villa is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway, a friends' get-together or a small family vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 4):
- King size bed
- Armoire with cable TV
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Shared bathroom with easily accessed walk-in shower
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Cable TV
- Private screened-in balcony off the living room with outdoor seating & table
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room
- Full kitchen with white cabinets & granite counter tops
- Wood-like tiled floors throughout the villa
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Kitchen appliances include a dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker
- Garbage disposal
- Washer & dryer
- Coffee maker
- Large dining table seats 4
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter the Relax, Renew, Retreat villa by walking up a flight of exterior stairs to the front door. Once you enter this soothing villa, you will find an entryway hallway that leads you to the master bedroom and bathroom on the left and the living room & kitchen area toward the back of the villa. The fully stocked kitchen shares an open floor plan layout with the living room. The sliding door in the living room leads to the screened-in covered balcony. The washer & dryer are located in the bedroom walk-in closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the 30+ miles of trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the 10-mile long beach along the Atlantic Ocean, spend a soothing afternoon at the spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah License: BL011405-01-2019
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes. pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
Go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Keely and Ryan! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Relax, Renew, Retreat. Its a great spot for a relaxing escape to the beach! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Laura! So glad you had a wonderful stay at Relax, Renew, Retreat, we love the screened porch! Come and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you for the kind review! Glad you enjoyed the condo! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Teri! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Dominic! Glad you enjoyed your stay at Relax, Renew, Retreat. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Dave! Glad you enjoyed your stay at Relax, Renew, Retreat! Happy we could help! Come back soon Steven
Thank you Jason! Glad you enjoyed your stay, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Anne! Happy we could help! Steven
Thank you Suzanne! Happy to hear you enjoyed this home! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you. Glad you had a great Honeymoon. The extra blankets are in the laundry/closet. Sorry. If you’d text’d us we could have fixed that one for you! Steven
Thank you! We're happy you had a great stay!
Thanks Tim! Glad you had a fun visit. See you again soon! Steven
Thanks Nancy! Glad we could help make it a good visit. We'll definitely add the scissors. Steven
Thanks Mark! We're happy you had a great stay! Steven
Thank you Caitlin, we love that porch! What a great place to get away from it all! Steven
We’re sorry that you feel like you had such a bad experience. You booked the condo at 10am on the same day as your arrival and requested an early check-in. We worked quickly to accommodate this request for you but explained at that time that we had the annual service visit scheduled for the A/C for that afternoon prior to 4pm. We welcomed you to check in early as long as you were ok with this A/C service visit. You said this was ok. I’m sorry you felt that this A/C service visit was an inconvenience. With hindsight, it probably would have been best to turn down your request for an early check in given this service call needed to be done. A/C technicians don’t always understand they are dealing with guests. I spoke with him and he he told me at 3:55pm that he was done and that it was all ok. So all in it was a quick service call completed before our normal check in time. While I did apologize for the inconvenience before, during and again after the visit I really had no idea that you felt so inconvenienced by this that you expected me to contact you and offer a credit. The cleaning fee is used by Airbnb as a catch all because Airbnb does not collect local taxes (which we have to charge and remit to the county and Town of Kiawah). There’s no other line item for us to apply these local taxes so Airbnb include it in the cleaning fee. They are working on resolving this.
Thank you Teresa. We're sorry Hurricane Florence disrupted your stay and we're looking forward to welcoming you back in November! Steven
Great! Thank you! Happy to help. Steven
Thank you for your recommendation! We’re delighted you had a great vacation in Kiawah! Steven
Thank you William, we're glad you had a great stay with us! Steven