Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Lakeshore 1535 - 1 Bedroom / 1.25 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 - Keystone, CO - Condo
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Located in Lakeside Village on the edge of Keystone Lake.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: One level accessible via exterior/interior steps.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Full Bath with tub/shower combination.
- Full Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Great Room includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, bath off main area. The den has a wide screen TV/Cable and WiFi.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or a good book out on the deck, while taking in the beautiful lake and mountain view!
• 4-star Keystone Lodge with great restaurants is a short walk. Near the Adventure Center-go canoeing, paddleboarding and fishing, or play hockey and skate in
• Keystone Conference Center is less than a five-minute walk away via the pedestrian tunnel that runs under Highway 6.
• Lakeside Village features various shops and restaurants around the lake
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Deck Views of the Lake and Mountains
• Free WiFi
• Open Parking for One Vehicle
• Coin Operated Laundry Room On Premises
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at up to $150/day to popular activities
• TV's With Premium Features
• Year-Round Indoor Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna
• Nearby Playground
• Shared Grill Area
• Hair Dryer
• Ski Locker
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Keystone Shuttle close by to take you around Keystone!
• Minutes from all areas within Keystone, 5 other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Keystone hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, and Keystone is very family friendly.
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, Via Keystone Rd – 1.6 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6W – 6.2 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70E and US-6E - 17.7 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9N – 14.7 miles
*Vail, Via I-70E – 36.9 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6E – 6.9 miles
*Loveland, Via US-6W – 13.8 miles
With an Amazing location on Keystone Lake, Lakeshore has wonderful views of the Lake, Mountains and the Snake River Valley.
Lakeshore is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together and time alone. At 602 square feet, this condo offers beautiful views and a gas fireplace. Barbecue up a feast on the community deck. Or just sit out on the deck overlooking the mountain and the lake, and enjoy the Keystone calm.
Dropped right in the center of it all, Lakeshore is just a free shuttle ride minutes away to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base, River Run or Keystone Village. What's more, we're just six miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kyle Hausler with ReMax Properties of the Summit