|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Coconut Mallory #412!
This beautiful condo is located in the Coconut Mallory Resort & Marina on the eastern end of Key West. This secluded, waterfront oasis includes outdoor pools, hot tub, on-site marina with boat dockage (additional fee), as well as, one of the locals' favorite watering holes, the Boathouse Pub. When you want to get out and explore Key West, you're only minutes from beaches, the Seaport and world famous Duval Street! After enjoying all the amenities of the resort or Key West, you can finish the day relaxing on the deck with your favorite cocktail!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS - Sleeps 4
- Queen Size Bed
- Two Nightstands with Reading Lamps
- 25" Flat Screen TV
- Sofa with Pull-Out Queen Size Bed
- Desk and Chair
- 46" Flat Screen TV
- Dining Table with Seating for 4
- Fully Equipped (all things necessary to prepare and serve a meal)
- 2 Outdoor Community Pools and Hot Tub
- Picnic Area with BBQ Grills
- Boat Slips (limited availability & additional fee. Please see additional information below)
- Trailer Parking (limited availability. Please see additional information below)
- Boathouse Pub
- Bikes, Kayaks and Paddle Boards can be Rented On-Site
- Full-Size Laundry designated for #411 & #412
- Linen's and Towels Provided
- 2.5 miles to Smathers Beach
- 3.5 miles to Duval Street
For guest stays of 21 days or more there will an additional cleaning charge added for a mandatory mid-stay cleaning.
Rental of Coconut Mallory #412 does not include or guarantee the availability of a boat slip or trailer parking. Guest must reserve a boat slip and trailer parking through Coconut Mallory Resort ahead of time.
ONE DOG 50 LBS OR LESS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER NIGHT PET FEE AND REGISTRATION OF DOG. All guests must register with our third party pet screening service, link provided after booking. There is a $20 fee to register the dog. If you are not bringing a pet, registration is free and you're acknowledging applicable No Pet policies.
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHIN THE CONDO
*** Toiletries, such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap, etc., will not be provided.***
Thanks Donna. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Coconut Mallory #412 and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you Niki. We're glad you and your husband loved Coconut Mallory #412 and we hope to host you two again soon.
Thanks Bob. We're glad Coconut Mallory #412 exceeded your expectations and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks April. We're glad you loved the condo and we hope to see you and the family again soon.
Thanks Gene and Mary. It is a great location and we're glad you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you Tammie. Coconut Mallory #412 is clean, comfortable and the pool is right out front. We hope to host you again soon.