|Bedroom 1 King|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Beginning October 15, All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset D1D
Great views from this ground level, air conditioned one bedroom / one bath condominium located in the D building of Kahana Sunset's oceanfront resort. Beach, pool and BBQ's are easily accessible out your front door - enjoy the sounds of the surf and the palm leaves swaying in our cool tropical breezes.
* Covered Lanai with ocean, garden and pool views
* Split level Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
* King sized bed
* Queen Sized sofa sleeper
* Bathroom has a tub and shower combination
* Flat Screen Cable TV's in both living room and bedroom
* Complimentary WiFI
* Complimentary parking
* Stackable Washer/Dryer
* Beach towels for your use
Amenities at Kahana Sunset:
• Keoni Nu'i Bay - sandy beachfront with panoramic breathtaking ocean and island views
• Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary covered parking
• Heated Swimming pool and Children's pool
• Community cabana with gas barbecues
* Plenty of lounge chairs and beach chairs
• Lush tropical landscape and herb garden for your enjoyment
• Non-smoking property with dedicated smoke area
* Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 plus tax resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf. You will find that Kahana Sunset is ideally situated as you are only a short drive to all of West Maui's beautiful beaches, Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Kapalua, Ka'anapali and Lahaina.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.