Great opportunity to enjoy the Sand and the Surf of Kahana Sunset B2
Rare 2018 cancellation - our condominium is available January and February dates - Enjoy some warmth this winter!
Located only 150 feet from the secluded sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay, this Kahana Sunset 2 bedroom / 2.5 baths spacious two story condominium has been tastefully upgraded and furnished in tropical décor with your Maui vacation in mind. The main floor living, dining and kitchen area flows to the outside lanai with wonderful views of the bay, beach, and neighbor island Lanai to the south -- the ideal place to enjoy a sunset cocktail or morning cup of coffee. Upstairs, there are two separate bedrooms/full baths and the master bedroom has it's own private lanai. Both of our lanais overlook the beautiful blue waters of Keoni Nu'i Bay.
* Ocean View Lanais - one from the living room area and one from the Master bedroom
* Fully appointed Gourmet Kitchen with large granite peninsula
* GE Profile appliances: side-by-side fridge, ice maker, electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher and microwave
* New King bed in master bedroom with spectacular views from the private lanai
* New Queen and Twin Bed combination in second bedroom
* Two full bathrooms upstairs - both with walk in showers
* 1/2 bath on main floor
* Flat screen HD televisions in every room
* Bose in-wall speaker system and iPod docking station in the living room entertainment center
* Queen sized sofa sleeper
* External retractable sunshade awning - main floor lanai
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Washer/dryer located on the second floor
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary parking - just outside your front door
* Heated outdoor pool with children's wading pool
* Beach towels for your use during your stay
* Guest barbecues for outdoor cooking
* Snorkeling, swimming and beaching are at your door step in the reef protected Keoni Nu'i Bay.
The pride of the owners is apparent in every detail of this peaceful island escape. Most of the guests through out the year are repeat visitors which is a high compliment and evidence of Kahana Sunset's true spirit of “aloha”.
Kahana Sunset charges a $50.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-135-491-1744-02 and GE-135-491-1744-02
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo, Lisa for your review of Kahana Sunset B2. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of this lovely slice of paradise. We are happy that you were comfortable. We are delighted you liked the Resort, it's cleanliness and convenience! -iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo nui for this thorough review of Kahana Sunset! Your description of the details and location is so helpful to future visitors. Aloha! -iTrip Vacations Maui
Mahalo nui for your review of lovely Kahana Sunset! We are delighted that you were so pleased with this lovely beach condo. We look forward to your return...A hui hou! iTrip Vacations - Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo for this detailed review, Jack! We are grateful for your impressions with a family of four. This information is so important for future travelers. A hui hou! -iTrip Vacations - Maui Team (Ohana)
Ryan, mahalo for this detailed review for Kahana Sunset B2! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the beauty of Kahana and beautiful Maui. - iTrip Vacations Maui Ohana
Mahalo William for this detailed review! The snorkeling here is some of the best in the world, and we are so glad that you experienced it! We welcome you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Maui Ohana
Mahalo, Charlie for this lovely review! We hope you can come back really soon to enjoy Kahana Sunset! Perhaps you would like to come in February and see some whales! - iTrip Vacations - Maui Ohana (Family/Team)