To learn more about all there is to see and do in Jacksonville, go to www.VisitJacksonville.com
If you're looking for a cozy townhome that is in a great central location to shopping, area hospitals, great restaurants, and area beaches - then this is your place! Great for business travelers, vacationers, and anyone looking for a little escape. This is a quiet neighborhood, easily accessible, driveway parking and private covered/screened in patio and yard area.
Take in the craft beer scene, some great restaurants, local area activities like concerts, monthly art-walks, or area festivals. Rent a bike and enjoy the area bike trails, the zoo or even one of the historic areas of Fernandina Beach or St. Augustine. If you're into shopping - the St Johns Town Center and St Augustine Outlet Malls aren't very far away. Don't forget we also have a wonderful variety of Golf Courses, and there is always a fabulous visit to the BEACH! Who doesn't love to dip their toes in the ocean.
This cozy Townhome has:
* 2 bedrooms, both with queen beds
* 2 full bathrooms, one on the main level and one upstairs. The Full Bath on the main level has a walk in shower with railing.
* There is a full kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, oven & stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and fully stocked with pots & pans and dishware for your use. Enjoy cooking at the end of your day and having open access to the pub top dining area and cozy living room.
* The sofa in the living room is a sleeper sofa.
This place has been a hit with guests and we are so happy to be able to share our updated listing! We have new photos coming as we are in the process of changing some of the bedding and drapery.
Jacksonville’s a rare destination that merges relaxation and fun into one! With 22 miles of beaches, an extensive park system, unforgettable eco-adventures, and a passionate beer and food scene. Let Jacksonville lift the weight off your shoulders and replace it with the vacation memories you crave. Jax. It’s Easier Here.
A few things to note:
***Quiet hours are from 10PM-6AM. Please keep noise to a minimum. This is a local ordinance and quiet hours are strictly enforced!***
Names & Ages of each guest must be provided prior to arrival
- No smoking or drugs in the house
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties
- We can only accommodate 6 guests.
- $50 fee for late check out
- Please clean up after yourself and remember that this a home, not a hotel. If the unit is left excessively messy upon departure, an extra $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- When leaving the house, please set AC unit temps to 73 degrees or higher. Failure to do this can cause the AC units to freeze up and stop working properly. Repair costs will be paid by the guest.
Details guests must know about your home:
Must climb stairs to access the Master Bedroom/Bathroom
Surveillance or recording devices on property
Noise Aware Monitoring System is utilized
A confirmed reservation for this property is considered an agreement in full to all of our terms & conditions as noted in the booking agreement. If you need to receive a separate copy, please provide your direct email address and we will happily send you a copy. Incorporated into the cleaning fee are city occupancy taxes that are required by Duval County. It is not just a cleaning fee.
Property Distance To:
St Johns Town Center - 4.5 miles
TIAA Bank - 6.6 miles
Daily's Amphitheater - 6.8 miles
Jacksonville Fair Grounds - 7.2 miles
Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville - 7.3 miles
Veterans Memorial Arena - 7.3 miles
Wolfson Children's Hospital 8.2 miles
UF Health Proton Therapy Institute - 9.2 miles
Jacksonville Beaches - 11.5 miles
Mayo Clinic - 11.7 miles
Jacksonville Zoo - 13.5 miles
Cattyshack Ranch Big Cat Sanctuary - 14.6 miles
Jacksonville Airport - 18.4 miles
TPC Sawgrass - 18.4 miles
St. Augustine Outlet Malls - 29.9 miles
Historic St Augustine- 34.7 miles
Historic Fernandina Beach / Amelia Island - 40.1 miles