New owners with new management & updated furnishings!
Walk to the beach from this family & dog friendly ground level duplex home, which is handicap accessible (but not ADA compliant) with no steps or stairs. Take advantage of the six miles of wide beaches, fishing, kayaking, boating and eco-tours on Isle of Palms by day and enjoy the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of downtown Charleston or nearby Mt. Pleasant or Sullivans Island at night. Historic Charleston is a 20 minute drive from the home and the beach is a 2 minute walk from the house. The Isle of Palms Recreation Center is 1.5 blocks from the house.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Smart TV
- Queen size bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Captain's bunk bed with full size bed on the bottom bunk and a twin size bed on the top bunk
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, blender, coffee maker, toaster oven, food processor, slow cooker & more!
- Covered patio with outdoor dining table & seating area and shared access (with the upstairs guests) to a gas BBQ grill.
- Washer (cold water only) & dryer
- Beach gear (cart & chairs) are available for your use.
- Smart TVs
- Family friendly games (including an outdoor corn hole game!)
- Handicap accessible -- no stairs and the entire unit is located on the ground floor.
- Unenclosed outdoor shower for sand removal for you, your kids or your dog after the beach.
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you.
- No smoking, please! This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
Upon entering the home you will find a family room & dining room area, a fully stocked kitchen, a bathroom and 3 bedrooms on the same floor. Guests are also welcome to utilize the covered patio with outdoor dining table & seating area, the washer (cold water cycle only) & dryer in the detached shed and the gas BBQ grill (which is also shared with the upstairs unit). Off-street parking on the Cameron Avenue driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Enjoy all the beach and ocean have to offer -- charter a fishing boat, go body surfing, try wave sailing or maybe take in a sunrise stroll on the beach with your morning coffee. Go down the road to the Isle of Palms Rec Center and enjoy tennis, indoor/outdoor basketball, an AWESOME playground, picnic shelter, walking trail, a soccer field and baseball/softball field & batting cages or checkout a yoga class! When the day is done, know you have an air conditioned duplex with its inviting beds to help you recharge the batteries for another day of fun.
Please note that the upstairs unit is also available for rent. If both units are available for your selected dates, then you may rent both the upper and lower levels and sleep up to 14 people in the whole house. Upstairs guests share the backyard, outdoor shower and beach gear in the detached shed with the downstairs guests.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
Thank you for your review of Cameron-Ground Floor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Appreciate your suggestions, and will certainly pass them along to the gardener and owners. This is a beach house that is very functional and ideal with the golf cart! - iTrip Vacations Charleston East Team
Regina, you reserved a DOG FRIENDLY home (even though you were concerned for your son's dog allergy), and brought a dog (even though you didn't pay our $150 Dog Fee because you would "not be bringing a dog"). We tried to accommodate you by cleaning the unit Twice (as you found hair on a bed skirt), & not back-charging you for your dog. We took the extra step to install top-of-the-line hypo-allergenic filters for you (as we change filters monthly). Our Pictures, Descriptions, and Calendar are all true and updated real-time. So, we returned your cleaning fee, and didn't charge for a dog - over $315 that you didn't have to pay. Hope we have a chance to try again and earn a 5-star review! - iTrip Vacations - Charleston East
Thank you Tammi for this wonderful review of Cameron Blvd - Ground Floor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed beautiful IOP beach and the golf cart bonus while visiting! We hope you can come back really soon and enjoy gorgeous IOP! - iTrip Vacations Charleston East Team
Thank you for the review. It is nice to stay at a well-supplied vacation rental as opposed to someplace without a kitchen, etc. Hope your stay offered a little peace and comfort in your difficult time (sorry)...we are glad we were here. The beach is such a healing place!