Our ocean view one bedroom / one bath extremely unique ocean view condo offers attributes found in very few rentals and locations.
Polynesian Shores #118 - Honokowai
* Private corner view unit with windows on 3 sides to let in the daily trade winds
* Air conditioning for those warmer days
* Private lanai facing the blue Pacific allowing easy access to grounds, swimming pool and BBQs
* Complimentary WIFI
* King sized bed with a queen sleeper/ sofa in the main living area
* One of best areas on Maui to view the giant sea turtles and for whale watching when in season
* Ground floor unit so there are no stairs to climb
* Free assigned parking spot steps from front door
* Beautifully landscaped intimate resort with just 52 units on 2.5 acres
* Ceiling fans in bedroom and living area
* On premises coin-operated laundry facilities
* Minutes to renowned Kapalua Resort (2 world class golf courses / several fine dining restaurants)
* The famed Ka’anapali Beach and historic whaling town of Lahaina are a short drive south
* Farmer’s Market within walking distance
* Times Supermarket is approximately 1 mile south
Packing for your Maui vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Taxation # TA-027-633-2544-01 and GE-027-633-2544-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Heidi Dollinger with Island Sotheby's International Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Mahalo Debra for the detailed review of Polynesian Shores #118 - Honokowai. We are so pleased you enjoyed your 10 day stay and you found Polynesian Shores #118 to be ideally located, spotless, nicely appointed and a "low key complex". We are glad you enjoyed the pool and that the king sized bed was comfortable. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Adam for the review of Polynesian Shores #118 - Honokowai. We are glad you enjoyed the location, the condo and the amenities. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Christie for the review of Polynesian Shores #118 - Honokowai. We are so pleased you enjoyed the views and that the condo was clean and comfortable. We welcome you back soon! iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo, Joseph for this wonderful review. We are grateful for your feedback and are happy to hear that you were comfortable. August is a warm time to visit Maui to be sure, but the incredible memories created seem to have made up for that. We welcome you back soon! - iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Nicole and congratulations! So glad that you enjoyed the Aloha of Polynesian Shores #118!! A hui ho! iTrip Vacations - Maui Ohana
Mahalo for coming to visit a third time. We appreciate it and are happy you got to see a whale breach. It is an amazing sight. Look forward to your return visit.
Mahalo and we are so glad you enjoyed Polynesian Shores 118.