At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***The City of Gulf Shores has an immense road/drainage pipe project in progress on E. 2nd Street and E. 2nd Ave.
There have been a couple of days where the road has been torn up at our community entrance. If this happens while you or a guest attempts to gain access to your property, one may have to park in grass on E. 2nd Ave. behind our houses or in public parking. ***
Seas the Day Getaway is a beautifully decorated two-bedroom, three-bath cottage. Seas the Day Getaway is in the heart of Gulf Shores and only a two-minute walk to the beach.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Durable, custom plank flooring throughout the home.
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. The dining room table seats six with three additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer is located on the 2nd floor
• The living room has a flat-screen TV.
• The master bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV and private balcony access
• The second bedroom has two full-size beds and a TV
• There is also a set of twin-sized bunk beds upstairs. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• There is a gas BBQ grill underneath the home. You must provide your own propane.
• Seasonal pool closure from November 1st to March 31st.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, BluRay DVD Player, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Public Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Awesome! Thank you for your stay with us! We love return guests. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We wish you had let us know that you weren't satisfied with the cleaning. We would have loved the opportunity to come back out and address it for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you so much for your stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you for your stay with us. We assure you, no matter what third party booking site you use, we the property management company are a team of individuals that you can indeed message with questions, comments, advice, or just to tell us a good joke. We also have individuals that walk into the house to see how clean you left it and we provided you with a stellar review on Airbnb. We hope to see you again.
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!