**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable.
****DUE TO HURRICANE SALLY, CONSTRUCTION WILL BE ONGOING AT COMPLEX UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. FOR APRIL ONLY, THE BALCONY CAN NOT BE ACCESSED DUE TO SCAFFOLDING***
Lighthouse 1614 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with Gulf-front views from the 16th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining room has seating for six.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV. The master bathroom features a double vanity and jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a NEW queen-size bed with a TV.
• There is also a bunk room which is perfect for small children.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase a parking pass at the 2nd-floor front desk for $25 each (cash is not accepted.)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area away from any indoor/outdoor common areas.**
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you so much for your stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We are happy to report that the mattress has been replaced! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Thank you for your stay with us. We are terribly sorry that your room was not ready when you expected. We understood your concern and the inconvenience to you. We sincerely hope that sending all 6 people in your party on a sunset dinner cruise, at our expense, made up for that inconvenience. We appreciate your valuable feedback and wish you the best of luck with your future vacations.