**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction.
***BRAND NEW COTTAGE IN BRAND NEW COMMUNITY***
Lagoona Matata is a beautiful three-bedroom, four-bath home that sits directly across the street from the beach on Little Lagoon! Public beach access is located just 1/10th of a mile away. This home is located in West Side Cottages, a brand new up and coming community located in Gulf Shores.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Wood tile flooring is throughout the cottage.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops and unique cabinetry. The dining room has seating for four with four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer in the unit.
• Living room has a sofa sleeper.
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Third bedroom has two sets of twin bunk beds with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out!
• Maximum of three cars allowed to park under the home.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING on property!!!
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Lagoona Matata! Do return again soon!