We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom with a large table with six chairs and several small side tables.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and a stand alone ice maker, dining room table that seats six with four additional stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a 46" flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV/BluRay Player and a large jetted garden tub.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 27" TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has two full size beds with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Spring Break guests are required to have Special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 3rd thru April 15th and those passes will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Renae Stringer with Remax of Orange Beach
Pat - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in San Carlos #309 and for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Jessica - Thank you so much for your recent stay at San Carlos 309! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much, and that it felt like to home! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kimberly - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed San Carlos 309 so much!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Stewart - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you had a great experience in San Carlos 309 and that it was comfortable for all 6 of you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Janice - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed your vacation. San Carlos has so much to offer for a family getaway! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!