We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile floors throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new granite countertops, dining room table that seats four with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a large flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Picnic Area, Pool Restrooms, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sundeck, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool (heated in winter)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest are required to purchase parking passes from security upon arrival - $20.00 each, limit 2. Cash or check accepted.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Pete Vakakes with Century 21 Meyer Real Estate or click here to see properties for sale.
Nancy - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Ocean House 2805! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sylvia - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Ocean House 2805! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mario - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed Ocean House 2805 and that it was an awesome place for you!! In the future, should you find anything in the property that needs to be addressed, please make sure to let us know as soon as possible, instead of only in the review, so that we may rectify it immediately for you and make sure it is fixed for the next guest as well. We will certainly take a look at the issues you pointed out and we appreciate your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lacie - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that your Ocean House 2805 was perfect for you! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Misti - Thank you so much for your recent stay! How nice of you to notice the cleanliness and decor of the property! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! I am saddened to here of the issues however I know we made our best attempts to address each of them as they were reported. I will have the hot water evaluated, as this is the first knowledge that we have received about this circumstance “no hot water”. Unfortunately in our area mold can be an issue. This is due to the condensation that we have as a result of the high humidity being along the gulf. This unit is in the process of a complete remodel so all of the issues will be addressed. We strive to meet the needs of our guest. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!