We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile floors throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and oak cabinets. Dining room table that seats four with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleepers and a large flat screen TV/BluRay and surround sound.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 47" flat screen TV/DVD and surround sound.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has two sets of bunk beds with a 28" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Picnic Area, Pool Restrooms, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool (heated in winter)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
•The owner has miscellaneous beach items, a pack-n-play, hi-chair booster for children and there is an Apple TV box that can be moved from room to room.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest are required to purchase parking passes from security upon arrival - $20.00 each, limit 2. Cash or check accepted.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Karen Russo with Remax of Gulf Shores or click here to see properties for sale.
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Sheresa - Thank you for your recent stay with us in Ocean House 2801! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wanda - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Ocean House 2801! That sounds like an incredible trip. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. Of course we wish every stay was problem free, but sometimes that isn't the case. Thank you for letting us know about the tv and giving us the opportunity to fix it for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wanda - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Ocean House 2801 so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We appreciate the feedback however, it is clearly outlined in the description and in the check in instructions that the parking passes for this property must be purchased on site by the guest. We try to ensure that there are no surprises to when you arrive.
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear your enjoyed the unit. We don’t often understand the parking rules either. Parking can be an issue for us here on the island. I hope you reported the issues with the elevator, which is usually due to high volume usage. Now that we are aware of the maintenance issues we will get right on rectifying them. The suggestion of dresser in the bedroom is very helpful! We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Ocean House is certainly an excellent complex. Nice to hear that you were comfortable, found things clean and well kept. It is saddening to hear of the issues with security. Security is provided by the onsite property management; however we will pass along your concerns to the appropriate person. I can imagine the hours can be long and tiresome, but I too would think they would document the license plate upon arrival. I’m sure with the amount of people they encounter in their minds your safety is the main concern. We value our guest and appreciate your feedback!