We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit with brand new wood tiling in both bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, dining room has seating for four with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a memory foam sofa sleeper and a 60" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 52" flat screen TV and jetted tub.
• Second bedroom has a king size bed with a 46" flat screen TV.
• Bunk room has a set of twin bunk beds.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Lori - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Lighthouse 908! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Garry- Thank you so much for your recent stay in Lighthouse 908! We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lori - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that were so pleased with Lighthouse 908. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Claire - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Lighthouse 908 so much! How kind of you to notice the updated decor and cleanliness! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! The unit is certainly conveniently located to some of the local island favorites. We love to hear the units are clean upon arrival and that it was acceptable for your standards. Thankfully you were able to get a good night sleep, as that is most important when you’re away from home. We will have the carpets evaluated for cleaning now that we are aware. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you so much! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you returning!
Thank you for letting us know of these housekeeping issues. We appreciate the feedback! These issues have been addressed.
We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests. All of these issues have been addressed.