We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and both bedrooms.
• The unit has new tile flooring throughout.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four.
• Coin operated laundry that includes washer and dryer are on the bottom floor of the complex.
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 31" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a 21" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top and full on bottom with a twin size trundle and a 21" flat screen TV. Please only children six and older on the top bunk.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Boat launch nearby, Coffee Maker, Coin operated laundry, Convenience Store, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Horseshoe Pits, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Convenience Store, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Spa, Swap Library, Tennis Courts, TV, Volleyball Court, Wifi
• Maximum of two cars allowed. There is a registration fee of $20 per car and will be collected upon entry at the security check point.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Tim Wilson with Remax of Gulf Shores or click here to see properties for sale.
Rhonda - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Gulf Shores Plantation Dunes 5706! While we wish every guests' stay was problem free, unfortunately that isn't always the case. There was indeed some unplanned construction going on in the original unit you booked so unfortunately we had to move you. We are terribly sorry to hear that your mother in law had challenges with the location of this unit. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again.
Jennifer - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Nick - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so excited that everything was perfect for your and your family!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jennifer - Thank you so much for your recent stay! While we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and allowing us to rectify it immediately. We have also reported the pest issue to the association. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. Fort Morgan is such a beautiful part of our area. It offers so much with the beautiful white beaches, the bay/gulf waters, and the serenity for a needed vacation. Excellent to know there was plenty of room for your family and the cleanliness was acceptable upon arrival. Saddened to hear that at night you were hot. The majority of the units in our area now are equipped with some form of energy/green savings techniques. Thankfully you enjoyed the 2 bedrooms; the living room was spacious for your providing the beautiful view from the balcony. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!