We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to Gulf facing balcony from the living room with a table and chairs.
• The unit is has beautiful wood tile flooring downstairs and carpet in the loft.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steal appliances, dining room table that seats four, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 47" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a 26" flat screen TV.
• The loft area has a full size bed.
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, BluRay Player, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Toni Stanton with Exit Realty Gulf Shores
Nathan - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Grand Beach Resort 402! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed your time along the beautiful Gulf coast. We strive to meet our guest needs. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! The association is scheduling some manicuring to the property at the end of the high season. The internet is provided building wide so I will report the spotty issues. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Such kind words…so nice of you to point out the attributes of the unit that you found pleasing! It is very important to us that you enjoy your time as our guest. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Saddened to hear of your inconveniences while vacationing with us. I had no report of the room not being cleaned upon your arrival. Just managing the unit we are not responsible for the common areas such as the walkways to the elevators. However I will convey your message to the appropriate onsite person, making them aware of your dislike for the products used in covering the concrete. To our knowledge there have been no reported lawsuits that involved tripping of any nature. I do apologize for the inconveniences of not having the comforters. It is our policy if we cannot identify what makes up the stain they must be removed for laundry service. It is actually for the health benefit of any guest! That is the reason you were provided the blankets for your temporary use until the bed coverings delivered back to the unit. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!