We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the bedrooms and 20" tile throughout the remainder of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, all black appliances, and set-in black granite countertops. Dining room table that seats six with three additional bar stools and nine-foot ceilings in the living area.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a 54" Plasma flat screen TV, PS3, BluRay player and Bose surround sound.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 48" wall-mounted LED flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has a trundle - twin and full size bed, and an additional twin trundle.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Private Balcony, PS3, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Stereo, TV, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vida Yeager with Remax of Orange Beach or click here to see properties for sale.
Tisha - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Crystal Shores West 1308! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it and got to see so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Barry - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Crystal Shores West 1308 so much! It doesn't get much better than "perfect vacation"! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Brit - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We're thrilled that Crystal Shores 1308 exceeded your expectations! It is an amazing place!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Joyce - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so sorry for the weather you experienced during your trip. We sure wish we could have ordered better weather for you :( Next year let us know when you are coming and we'll see what we can do! On a serious note, while we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and understanding that many things are beyond our control. We will always work tirelessly to resolve what we can. Thank you for coming back again and again to Crystal Shores West 1308. We love having you and we're happy to hear that overall things were good for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Michael - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad that you found Crystal Shores West 1308 to be even better than you were expecting! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
This is simply not true. This is a quote from this guest's facebook account the day after she departed: Ok stay away I sick
Thank you for your recent stay! Nice to hear your time at the beach was wonderful. I couldn't agree more the balcony view is amazing. The furnishings in the unit are pleasing for all, glad to hear you enjoyed them as well. The location of the unit is within walking distance to some of the local island favorites. Happy to report the garbage disposal is now in working order. While it is not always easy to replace a mattress I will have it evaluated. Our weather has been wacky this year! Love to hear our guest speak of returning.