We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
The Beach Club C-702 is a one bedroom, 1.5 bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views on the 7th floor of Catalina tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room.
• Carpet in the living room and bedroom and tile throughout the rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, with 2 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 25" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 19" flat screen TV/DVD and an adjoining bathroom.
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
**There is a $42/day/unit fee (up to $210 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Chuck Norwood with Remax of Gulf Shores
Bob - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Beach Club C-702! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tony - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Beach Club C-702! We are terribly sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with your stay, and will certainly look into the items you mentioned. Unfortunately, just as with your primary residence, we are at the mercy of the cable company, as to just how quickly they can take care of an issue. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again.
Stacey - Thank you so much for your recent stay! While we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and allowing us to begin address it immediately for you. We are terribly sorry for the issue experienced with the A/C leak. We indeed received your numerous calls to report the leak, and responded with sending technicians to address the leak. As we understand it from speaking with David, the AC technician that fixed the issue for you, he indeed turned the unit off to work on it one evening, and after around 10 minutes he was notified by you that you were hot. At that point he said that it was not a problem and he would be happy to turn it back on, and you responded that it wasn't a big deal because you were all about to leave to go down to the beach. He said he distinctly remembers asking you twice if you were sure you didn't want him to turn it back on and both times you replied that it was fine. Additionally, we really wish you would have let us know about the kitchen light and remote. Those are easy fixes especially since we had technicians there anyway. We would have loved the opportunity to address those for you. Either way, appreciate your valuable feedback.
Becca - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad that you found the perfect place for your vacation! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sharon - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We're so glad you enjoyed the room and that it met your needs. We're so sorry about any misunderstanding regarding access to the Beach Club amenities. That information is emailed to our Beach Club guests before hand, but we can image it would have been frustrating if you had not seen the email. Thank you so much for the valuable feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!!
Thank you for your recent stay! So grateful the trip was fabulous. We strive to meet our guest needs and expectations and thankfully you were overall pleased. The Beach Club is such a wonderful family friendly resort. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! We will have the carpet evaluated, glad to know it wasn’t a hindrance for your stay, and the other accommodations were sufficient for your stay. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!
We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests.