We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
**Weatherproofing of the building is taking place and may cause some noise and balcony furniture may need to be brought into the unit.**
The Beach Club A-802 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 8th floor of Avalon tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in bedrooms only, everywhere else is tile.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with 3 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 31" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 26" flat screen TV with double vanities and jetted tub.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 20" TV/DVD and adjoining bathroom.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
**There is a $44/day/unit fee (up to $224 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Chuck Norwood with Remax of Gulf Shores
Brandon - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club A-802! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We do appreciate your valuable feedback about the property and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sabrina - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at Beach Club A-802! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Beach Club A-802! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Amelia - Thank you so much for your recent stay! While we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and allowing us to rectify the issue with the ice maker the way we could, while waiting for the warranty company to come fix the problem. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So glad to hear you loved the unit’s layout, the location, and the view. Unfortunately with rental units you are going to discover things that need to be attended too. We certainly try to keep the units in top shape but occasionally you will discover a cracked plug on the hair dryer, a picture that will no longer stand, or perhaps paint peeling off a cabinet door. I’m sure the onsite maintenance worked diligently to have those showers fixed. It is a great place to stay! We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you found the unit to have plenty of room and clean. The unit boasts a beautiful view from the balcony. Thankfully the kitchen outlets and the dishwasher were fixed for you in a timely fashion. I am so sorry to hear of the discomfort with the sofa sleeper, you should have let us know. I will have it evaluated immediately for replacement if needed. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!