We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Make this shabby-sheek riverfront East Austin residence your next home away from home! Whether you’re planning a family reunion in the state capitol, or you and your friends are in town for a music festival, this four bedroom, two bathroom house can provide just what you need to relax during your stay!
Sitting RIGHT on the Colorado River, this lodging offers both a great proximity to the heart of the city (roughly 20 miles from downtown!) and a peaceful atmosphere to escape the bustle of the everyday grind. Specifically, guests are provided:
- Five beds dispersed throughout four bedrooms; up to 11 guests can be accommodated with ease.
- Private pool overlooking the Colorado River.
- Easy access to the river from a private dock (the area is known for excellent fishing, so don’t forget your poles!).
- Large patio that can be accessed from both the living room and the master bedroom; start each day with a view of the river and your morning coffee, end each night with a glass of wine and a canvas of stars.
- Over-sized dining room table ideal for family meals, and game nights!
- Plenty of parking (no HOA, so no parking restrictions/limitations).
- A dog friendly premises!
It should be noted that, while this property is just a short drive to Central Austin, it truthfully is in the country, so please be prepared for the scenic drive complete with livestock and dirt roads. WiFi signal is hit-or-miss and the home offers the basic channels (translation: no cable). This is the perfect time for you to leave the electronics behind, UNPLUG, and truly enjoy the outdoors. The pool and river are calling your name!
Whether in town for a relaxing river retreat or one of Austin’s world famous festivals (or both!), this waterfront property can offer you, your guests, and your dogs a welcoming and memorable stay!
We look forward to seeing you soon - book now or contact us with questions!
DISCLAIMER: no lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk.