Make this shabby-sheek riverfront East Austin residence your next home away from home! Whether you’re planning a family reunion in the state capitol, or you and your friends are in town for a music festival, this four bedroom, two bathroom house can provide just what you need to relax during your stay!
Sitting RIGHT on the Colorado River, this lodging offers both a great proximity to the heart of the city (roughly 20 miles from downtown!) and a peaceful atmosphere to escape the bustle of the everyday grind. Specifically, guests are provided:
- Five beds dispersed throughout four bedrooms; up to 11 guests can be accommodated with ease.
- Private pool overlooking the Colorado River.
- Easy access to the river from a private dock (the area is known for excellent fishing, so don’t forget your poles!).
- Large patio that can be accessed from both the living room and the master bedroom; start each day with a view of the river and your morning coffee, end each night with a glass of wine and a canvas of stars.
- Over-sized dining room table ideal for family meals, and game nights!
- Plenty of parking (no HOA, so no parking restrictions/limitations).
- A dog friendly premises!
It should be noted that, while this property is just a short drive to Central Austin, it truthfully is in the country, so please be prepared for the scenic drive complete with livestock and dirt roads. WiFi signal is hit-or-miss and the home offers the basic channels (translation: no cable). This is the perfect time for you to leave the electronics behind, UNPLUG, and truly enjoy the outdoors. The pool and river are calling your name!
Whether in town for a relaxing river retreat or one of Austin’s world famous festivals (or both!), this waterfront property can offer you, your guests, and your dogs a welcoming and memorable stay!
We look forward to seeing you soon - book now or contact us with questions!
DISCLAIMER: no lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk.
Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays! We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- dogs (under 40lbs) are allowed with pet deposit
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.