Make this shabby-sheek, no-frills riverfront East Austin residence your next home away from home! Whether you’re planning a family reunion in the state capitol, or you and your friends are in town for a music festival, this four bedroom, two bathroom house can provide just what you need to relax during your stay!
Sitting RIGHT on the Colorado River, this lodging offers both a great proximity to the heart of the city (roughly 20 miles from downtown!) and a peaceful atmosphere to escape the bustle of the everyday grind. Some have even referred to this as the 'Redneck Riviera'. Specifically, guests are provided:
- Five beds dispersed throughout four bedrooms; up to 11 guests can be accommodated with ease.
- Private pool overlooking the Colorado River.
- Easy access to the river from a private dock (the area is known for excellent fishing, so don’t forget your poles!).
- Large patio that can be accessed from both the living room and the master bedroom; start each day with a view of the river and your morning coffee, end each night with a glass of wine and a canvas of stars.
- Over-sized dining room table ideal for family meals, and game nights!
- Plenty of parking (no HOA, so no parking restrictions/limitations).
- A dog friendly premises (don't be surprised if you are greeted by 'Izzy', the neighbors very friendly dog)!
It should be noted that, while this property is just a short drive to Central Austin, it truthfully IS in the country, so please be prepared for the scenic drive complete with livestock, manufactured homes and yes, some dirt roads. As with any house in the country, once you're at the home, we are sure that you are going to encounter your fair share of insects, silk-webs outside and yes, some spider webs (did you know that a spider can construct an elaborate web of silk is UNDER AN HOUR!?) - We mention this so you'll understand that country homes, spiders & webs go together like peanut butter & jelly! You are going to come across spider webs during your stay - it does not mean that the house has not been cleaned! The home offers the basic channels (translation: no cable). This is the perfect time for you to leave the electronics behind, UNPLUG, and truly enjoy the outdoors. The pool and river are calling your name!
Whether in town for a relaxing river retreat or one of Austin’s world famous festivals (or both!), this waterfront property can offer you, your guests, and your dogs a welcoming and memorable stay!
We look forward to seeing you soon - book now or contact us with questions!
DISCLAIMER: no lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk.
Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays! We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Pets (under 40lbs) allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Bethany, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed the weekend!