|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
An exquisitely charming 1876 beauty, Porter's Porch House, is one of the oldest houses on the Island. It was formerly facing Hitchcock Bayou and is shown in original Galveston Island pictures as well as the film The Great Storm.
This Storm Survivor is beautifully decorated and recently renovated. It comfortably accommodates 6 guests in its 3-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms. This home is perfectly located only a few blocks from the beach, the Strand, Pleasure Pier and an abundance of local eateries and shops!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bathroom 1: Full with Claw Tub & Shower | Bathroom 2: Full with Stand Up Oversized Shower
Imagine starting the day on the beautiful and extended front porch with a delicious cup of coffee and the calming beach breezes. The porch doesn’t get afternoon sun making it a relaxing haven for any lazy day.
Porter's Porch House is an inviting slice of heaven with beautiful artwork, artistic lighting and plantation shutters that can be opened wide to let the light flood in. The house was completely renovated in 2017 while leaving the original wood floors and white shiplap ceilings. You'll delight in this home's exquisite modern design with vintage accents.
Need a quick rest? Put your feet up and relax in the living room while using the WiFi to surf the web or stream your favorite show on the 50" flat-screen TV. Everyone knows that screen time does not count while on vacation.
The expansive kitchen opens directly to the living room and is perfectly equipped for group meal prep. With no shortage of luxury, it boasts of stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite countertops, a large dining table for 6 with extra seating for 2 at the bar for the taste testers of the family!
Ready to retire? First, washing away the day in the oversized master shower or the second bathroom's antique claw tub with a modern shower. Finally, retire to one of the three inviting bedrooms for a great night's rest. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed with comfortable mattresses and linens.
In the mood for a nightcap? Sneak away to the outside patio - a secluded, private retreat with twinkling lights just outside the back door. It will not disappoint!
-- THE LOCATION --
The beach awaits! An easy 6 block walk away is the Gulf! You can rent beach chairs, paddle boards or just relax the day away.
Other nearby island attractions include Pleasure Pier, Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Waterpark. Looking for something more private? Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise or hire a fishing charter for the day. It's all easily available.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a huge front porch with 2 benches and 2 chairs, fully equipped kitchen (dishes, glassware, silverware, and cookware), free WiFi, automatic drip coffee maker, blender, wine glasses, blow dryer, 50" flat-screen TV with streaming service, ceiling fans, and comfortable furnishings.
-Shampoo and conditioner provided
-Off Street Parking: 1 car in the driveway
-Full sized washer and dryer
- Remarkable location - only 6 blocks from the beach - Close to Pleasure Pier, shopping, restaurants, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, fishing, dolphin tours, and much more!
- Multiple games including Jenga and Taboo for your enjoyment!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking on premises
- No pets allowed
- Please do not enter the locked owner's closet.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Do not move inside furniture outside.
- Do not take bath towels to the beach.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in