|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Great Location! Nice Neighborhood, and close to all the Fort Worth sites
Situated in Fort Worth's South Main Village. This beautiful 2-story Townhome is close to all Fort Worth's attractions including Sundance Square and Downtown, Magnolia Village, Medical District, Vickery Village, The Fort Worth Zoo, TCU, Museums, Dickie’s Arena, and multiple restaurants. Newly remodeled, decorated, and with quick access to I-35W, this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. Coming in for that special event, visiting family and friends, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Fort Worth? This property is for you, as it's just minutes from everything you're looking for! Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a trip to Fort Worth has something for everyone.
Come see for yourself!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen Size bed
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Kettle
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo upstairs
- 2nd Half Bathroom Downstairs
- Updated Modern Furnishings
- Roku TV
- Two Story Layout
- Upstairs Balcony with Sitting Area
- Kitchen with easy access to garage and backyard
- Convenient one car driveway parking with one car garage parking
- Spacious Backyard with Table and Chairs
- Front Outside Sitting Area
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is outstanding! Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Rahr & Sons Brewery (450ft) Right across the street
- Close vicinity to redeveloped South Main St. with iconic local restaurants such as the Bearded Lady, Shipping and Receiving Bar and Canton Chinese Restaurant.
- Fort Worth Zoo (2.6 miles)
- Fort Worth T & P (1.2 miles) Walking distance for the Trinity Rail Express between Fort Worth and Dallas
- Log Cabin Village (3.0 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (3.7 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (3.6 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3.3 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (2.7 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (3.2 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (3.5 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (3.2 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (3.0 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (3.0 miles)
- Trinity Park (2.8 miles)
- Thistle Hill Mansion (1.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (5.2 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (1.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (1.1 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (1.6 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (3.6 miles)
- Texas Christian University (3.6 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (2.9 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (22.7 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (2.2 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (6.7 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (15.2 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (17.4 miles)
- Globe Life Field (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (16 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (20.8 miles)
- D/FW International Airport (24.3 miles)
- Love Field Airport (34.5 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house, please do not park in front of neighbors homes
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.