|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Pet Fee Required
Arlington Heights Gem- Great Location! Nice Neighborhood just minutes from Downtown.
You've found the perfect getaway in the perfect location! Built in 1942, this neighborhood's architectural styles range from one-story wood frame bungalows to two story Period Revival designs. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within minutes of what Fort Worth has to offer. With 2 bedrooms, a sleeper sofa (all queen mattresses), and 1 bathroom, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. This comfortable 2BR in Arlington Heights is wonderful for families and friends coming in for that special event, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Fort Worth. Enjoy the many restaurants, museums, and shopping establishments nearby, or take a short drive to downtown and enjoy Sundance Square for the day. This property is literally just minutes from everything you're looking for! Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a trip to Fort Worth has something for everyone. You’ll leave this place feeling completely rejuvenated! Come see for yourself!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed with 40 inch T.V.
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed with 40 inch T.V.
Living Room - Queen Size sleeper sofa along with a 50 inch T.V.
- Stackable Washer / Dryer (in property)
- Full Size Washer / Dryer (in garage)
- Pack 'n Play
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo along with Stand-in Shower
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Quiet, Covered Patio at the entrance of the Home
- Pet Friendly with fenced back yard and covered patio
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Remote controlled ceiling fans in Bedrooms/Living Area
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 21 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times as city of Fort Worth restricts parking on street without a permit. Permits will not be issued to guests at this time. Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Thank you Donatella for the great review! It was a pleasure having you at the property and corresponding with you and your husband. Looking forward to your next visit. Let us know if you need anything on your next trip to Fort Worth. Jeff & Deanna
Thank you so much! It was a pleasure having you visit. Looking forward to your next stay.