|Living Room Sofa Queen|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Remodeled Backyard Studio/Efficiency Apartment with Queen Bed, Kitchenette, and Stand-in Shower. Perfect Little Getaway to come in and explore Fort Worth and everything the city has to offer. Property offers it's own fenced backyard with gate separate from main house, sidewalk path to entry door, and a community gazebo shared by both properties.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Studio / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Great for Couples! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
There are two rental properties at location. Main house, and studio apartment in back of property.
Studio - Queen Size Bed
Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Smart TV
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 4
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom with Stand-in Shower
- Backyard Community Gazebo with Table and Chairs
- Kitchen with easy access to your own backyard area
- Open Layout with plenty of space
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (9 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (7 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (7 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (8 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (8 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (9 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (9 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (5 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (16 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (9 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (24 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (10 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena (6 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (10 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (9 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (30 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (10 minute drive)
- Sea Quest Fort Worth (9 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (22 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (27 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (23 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (28 minute drive)
- Driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 4 people!!! If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Driveway accommodates 2 automobiles on left side of driveway, please try to park on left side of driveway at all times.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.