DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
MEDICAL STAFF VERIFICATION NEEDED FOR EXTENDED STAY DISCOUNT!
DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER BOOKING!
Welcome! In American tradition, a Red Door signifies a warm welcome and hospitality to visiting travelers. This beautiful house has been newly remodeled, decorated, and open to guests traveling to Fort Worth for a vacation or for business. Centrally located in the Cultural District, this property is great for families and friends’ wanting to take in the sights and attractions Fort Worth has to offer. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this residence easily accommodates up to 5 people. Enjoy the many restaurants, museums, and shopping establishments nearby as you are just a short walk or drive away. Looking for an activity-filled vacation, something low-key, or want to take in the Cowboy Culture? Fort Worth has got you covered. Come see for yourself, your always welcome here!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 5
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Full Size Bed with underneath Twin pull-out bed
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker/Keurig
- Dinnerware for 5
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- 55" Roku TV in Living Area
- Pack 'n Play
- Quiet, Covered Patio with Rockers at the entrance of the Home
- Open Kitchen and Dining Area with easy access to the backyard
- Remote controlled ceiling fan in back Bedroom
- Pergola with Sitting Area
- Spacious Backyard Area
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 5 people!!! If we determine you have more than 5 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Please log out of your Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. accounts on Roku TV when leaving property.
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times as city of Fort Worth restricts parking on street without a permit. Permits will not be issued to guests at this time. Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.