|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Perfect Magnolia Street Getaway! Built in 1915, and situated right off Magnolia street in the trendy Fairmount District. Newly remodeled, decorated, and a quick walk to restaurants, bars, and shopping all along Magnolia. With 2 bedrooms, a sleeper sofa, and 2 bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 7 people. This lovely 2 BR is great for families or friends coming in to take in the sights and sounds of Fort Worth. Multiple Museums, Downtown, Dickie's Arena and other Cowtown attractions are just a short drive away. Come stay with us, your always welcome at our property!!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
Great for Families and Friends!
Long-term Corporate and Medical staff renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - King Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed
Living Room- Sleeper Sofa/Futon
Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 7
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Shower Stall
- Bathroom # 2 with Tub
- Smart TV in Living Area and Bedroom #2
- Quiet, Covered Patio with chairs at the entrance of the Home
- Open Kitchen and Dining Area with easy access to the backyard
- Spacious Wood Fenced Backyard with sitting area
- Walking Distance to Magnolia Street
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (1.4 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (2.3 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (3.0 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (2.9 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3.0 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (2.8 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (3.3 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (2.9 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (2.7 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (2.4 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (2.5 miles)
- Trinity Park (2.2 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (2.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (5.2 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (2.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (2.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (17.6 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (2.1 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (2.8 miles)
- Texas Christian University (2.5 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (2.9 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (23.2 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (2.8 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (6.1 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (16.2 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (17.1 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (16.8 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (21.9 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 7 people!!! If we determine you have more than 7 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Please log out of your Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. accounts on Roku TV when leaving property.
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway, or in front of property at all times. (3 car minimum in driveway)
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.