Great Location! Nice Neighborhood, and just minutes from everything!
This charming brick home, built in 1937, is close to TCU and minutes away from all of Fort Worth's main attractions and historical districts. With 2 bedrooms, a sleeper sofa, and two bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. Great for families and friends coming in to see relatives or take in the sights and sounds of Fort Worth. Light posts illuminate stairs that lead to the Pergola-Style front porch. Enter into an open living & dining combo that allow you to entertain with ease. Updates and new decor are found throughout. Full bath features a gorgeous shower. Kitchen includes butcher block counters, dual porcelain sink, SS appliances, open shelving & decorative floor-to-ceiling back-splash. Spacious master includes two entry points, large walk-in closet & half bath. Backyard is perfect for Entertaining! Mature trees provide ample shade. Covered back patio highlighted with pallet wall, ceiling fan & painted beams. Short drive to Magnolia, Downtown, and everything that's a must see in Fort Worth.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Living Room - Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Stand-in Shower
- Quiet, Covered Pergola Porch at the entrance of the Home
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Convenient 3 car driveway parking
- Covered Back Patio with Fan
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is outstanding! Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (1.3 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (1.2 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (1.5 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (3.4 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3.5 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (3.3 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (3.8 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (3.4 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (3.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (2.8 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (2.8 miles)
- Trinity Park (2.6 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (2.7 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (6.6 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (4.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (3.6 miles)
- Magnolia/Fairmount District (1.8 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (3.8 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (3.2 miles)
- Texas Christian University (0.8 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (3.4 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (24.7 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (3.2 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (6.6 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (17.7 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (18.6 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (18.3 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (23.3 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house, please do not park in front of neighbors homes
* House is located on a one-way street. Property is located on the right side of street, please be on the lookout. If you miss property, you'll have to circle back around.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.