Perfect Vacation Spot in Fort Worth's Historical Cultural District!
Built in 1922 and situated in Fort Worth's Cultural District right off Camp Bowie's Red Brick Road. This is a very quiet and safe neighborhood to take a casual stroll or walk your dog. Newly updated and decorated, this beautiful home is centrally located making it the perfect getaway when visiting Fort Worth. This property easily accommodates up to 6 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open concept layout. Catch some Texas rays, cookout, entertain friends, or lounge on the large deck this property has in the backyard . Sit on the front porch swing and drink your morning coffee, or take a short drive in any direction and visit the many restaurants, shopping establishments, and top attractions that makes Fort Worth the ideal vacation spot. Come see for yourself and see why everyone loves the laid-back friendliness of Fort Worth.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - King Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #3 - Two Large Twin Size Beds
Living Room - Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- TV's in Master and Living Room (Both Roku TV's)
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master Bathroom with Claw Bathtub and Stand-in Shower
- Bathroom #2 Stand-In Shower
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Backyard Patio Deck with Lounge Furniture, Table, Chairs, and Grill
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Open Concept Layout
- Private Fenced in Yard
- Breakfast Bar with seating
- Take-A-Bottle-Leave-A-Bottle Wine Wall
- Covered Front Porch with Ceiling Fan, Swing and Chairs
- Attached Single Carport
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (3.4 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (2.8 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (3.5 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (1.3 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (1.6 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (1.6 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (1.3 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (1.5 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (1.7 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (2.3 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (3.1 miles)
- Trinity Park (2.4 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (1.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (5.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (4.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (4.3 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (14.9 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (4.4 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (1.5 miles)
- Texas Christian University (3.3 miles)
- Kimbell Art Museum (1.7 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (25.5 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (4.2 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (3.5 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (18.5 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (19.4 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (19.1 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (24.2 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Please log out of your Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. accounts on Roku TV when leaving property.
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Driveway accommodates 3 automobiles, please try to park in driveway at all times.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.