|Master Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
With today's increased health awareness, we know guests want to be sure they are staying in a property that is clean and sanitized.
We are committed to meeting and exceeding industry standards for disinfecting our properties.
The cleaning fee includes:
- Cleaning and disinfecting with products that meet CDC guidelines for the control of bacteria and viruses, including the corona virus
- Sanitizing all hard surfaces including but not limited to: counters, knobs, handles, switches, bath fixtures, remote controls and floors
- Sanitizing all soft surfaces with an industrial fogging process and/or CDC approved process for sanitizing overnight dwellings
- Laundering all linens at the highest possible temperature with a detergent containing bleach
Nestled in desirable south Fort Myers you'll find Sail Harbor - a welcoming and charming gated community of Town Homes, just minutes from our beautiful Gulf beaches, the popular vacation islands of Sanibel and Captiva, and the shores of the Caloosahatchee River. Nearby you'll find historic McGregor Boulevard, lined with majestic Royal Palms, the winter homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and be minutes from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you could hope for during your stay. Come fall completely in love with all that Southwest Florida has to offer, in your own perfect piece of paradise in this Sail Harbor Town Home!
This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom Town Home sleeps 6 and offers:
* Over 1,900 square feet of beautifully decorated living space
* Main level large, open concept living/dining/kitchen area with comfortable furnishings, large flat screen TV with cable package, dining for 6, and sliding glass doors open to lanai.
* Spacious master suite located upstairs with king size bed, flat screen TV with cable package, sitting area, large walk-in closet, and en-suite master bathroom with double vanity, soaking bathtub and walk-in shower.
* Split floor plan with second and third bedrooms located upstairs at the opposite end of the second floor from the master suite, both with queen size bed, and flat screen TV with cable package
* Guest bathroom located upstairs with bathtub shower combination
* Large, full-size kitchen with full-size appliances, many kitchens tools and small appliances needed for meal prep and serving, including dinnerware, glassware, and silverware.
* Open eating bar between kitchen and living area, with seating for 4
* Main level half bath
* Screened lanai
* Full size laundry room with washer and dryer
* Free WiFi throughout the condo
* All bed linens, bath, pool, and kitchen towels included
* Grill, beach chairs and beach umbrella provided for your use
* Garage with electric opener, with one guest space available for your use (owner has personal car in other space)
The Sail Harbor Community offers:
* A private, guard gated community entrance
* Large, heated community pool and sundeck with lounge seating
* Close proximity to fine dining, shopping, universities, professional baseball venues, golf courses and sandy beaches
Sail Harbor is ideally located close to Sanibel and Captiva Islands, downtown Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and Cape Coral. Additional destinations such as Bonita Springs and Naples combine to offer some of the finest shopping, dining, beaches, professional sports and cultural experiences you will find southwest Florida, and are all close enough to fill your days with new and exciting adventures!
Please allow up to 21 days to process your homeowners association rental application when booking your reservation dates.
This property is approximately 15 miles from RSW International Airport, 6 miles to Fort Myers Beach, and 9 miles to the Sanibel Causeway bridge.
No smoking, including e-cigarettes, cigars, or pipes is allowed anywhere on the property; this includes the condo, front entryway, and lanai.
No pets allowed.
Minimum age to rent is 25.