|Bedroom Queen (2)|
|Kitchen Sofa Full|
COVID 19 Update - Reservations from Internation Travelers will not be accepted. NY, NJ and CT residents will have reporting requirements. Ask before booking.
***Thanks for viewing the Quarter Deck in Flagler Beach.*** Located In the Painter's Hill neighborhood of Flagler Beach.
Ask about discounts for monthly rates! This is a rustic cabin on the Sea. There are some quirks, but the view and beach access is fantastic.
Quiet beachside locale nestled in Painter's Hill neighborhood of Flagler Beach. Introducing the Quarter Deck Sea Cottage.
Take a relaxing trip back to Old Florida. Watch the dolphins and whales play in the Atlantic Ocean as you soak up the Florida sun!
Within steps of the Atlantic Ocean is a spot where you can enjoy a picnic with a soft Atlantic breeze or just sit back and relax on the large area of beautiful cinnamon-laced sand. Upon entering Flagler Beach, FL you will immediately feel at ease living on beach time. The Quarter Deck is the perfect "home sweet home" getaway for you and your family. You will love the cozy and accommodating design with comfort in mind. Originally built in the 1950s, the Quarter Deck @ 3121 N Ocean Shore Blvd. is again open for vacation rentals.
Be right in the middle of all the fun but enjoy the privacy you want when you want it. This renovated beach cottage is so cozy, it will feel like an Old Florida home away from home. Those days of yesteryear with a modern twist.
NOTE: ONLY THE QUARTER DECK COTTAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT, SOME FOLKS HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT RENTING BOTH COTTAGES BUT THE OTHER UNIT IS BEING USED by the OWNER’S FAMILY For BRIEF VISITS DURING THE SUMMER. WE HOPE TO HAVE THE 2ND UNIT READY BY LATE FALL OF 2020.
Our cleaning crew uses non-toxic cleaning supplies. They like to keep it clean AND safe.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR the QUARTER DECK (3121 N Ocean Shore Blvd, Flagler Beach, FL 32136)
- Two Queen size beds
- AC unit in the room
- Dresser with flat-screen cable TV
- Full bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Ocean views
KITCHEN:/ LIVING AREA
- Fridge/Freezer (the water dispenser is out of commission)
- Coffee Maker
- Induction Cook Top
- AC unit
- Futon Bed
- Dining Table with 5 chairs
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with shower
- Stairway access to a private beach
- High-speed WIFI
- Cable TV
- Recently updated floors and beds
- Outdoor picnic table with available umbrella
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Outdoor shower
- FREE parking for two vehicles
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key!
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Palm Coast Flagler Beach properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds will be fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
*** ATTENTION AIRBNB CUSTOMERS - Our cleaning fee is only $140. They lump our limited damage waiver insurance and cleaning fee together so the cleaning fee appears higher than it should. Sorry about that.
- No smoking.
- Pets are prohibited at all times.
- The Quarter Deck @ 3121 N Ocean Shore Blvd. is tucked away in a residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the home at any time.
- Check out time is at 10 AM Eastern Time - the cleaning crew will arrive at 1015 AM to start cleaning.
- Lost keys are billed at $9. Please return all keys. Thanks
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Please do not bother the sea turtle nests on the beach at the back of the property. The sea turtles are protected wildlife in Florida. Refer to the sea turtle pamphlet located in the cottage.
NOTE: The property is located at 3121 N Ocean Shore Blvd. in Flagler Beach. However, the building's address placard shows 3115. This is correct and it is a quirk due to the way the post office and the county listed the property. You can plug in 3121 N Ocean Shore into your GPS and find this property quite easily. Just remember it is the building to the left as you are facing the ocean. The building on the right is not available for rent just yet. We are working hard to update it and bring it to market so more people, larger groups, may enjoy this beautiful slice of Florida.
The town of Flagler Beach has a laid-back and friendly vibe. The area is considered a throwback to Old Florida, during a much simpler time away from the maddening crowds. All the neighbors are very nice and welcoming. IT'S A RETRO TOWN with a SALTY STYLE.
COVID Update: Things to Know:
Reservations from Internation Travelers will not be accepted.
Self quarantining will be required for fourteen (14) days for any of the following visitors:
- Any guest that has been on a cruise within fourteen (14) days of booking.
- Any guest that has been out of the continental United States within (14) days of booking.
- Quarantine Orders for New York Tri-State and State of Louisiana Travelers - anyone traveling from the New York tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut) or the State of Louisiana are subject to a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine & reporting requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to review. The beach is a gem for sure. Safe travels!
Thanks for the kind review. We would welcome you back anytime. Safe travels.
Thank you for your comments. It will help us to better serve guests in the future. The check out time is clearly communicated on the description of the property, the booking contract and on notifications you receive after the booking. We had guests that were arriving the same day and we needed access to the unit. Our cleaning person had to wait until approximately 1030 AM until the cottage was vacated. We have identified the issue with the AC. They are powerful enough to cool the rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have remedied the situation. Your feedback is valuable to us. We are always looking to improve.
Thanks for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the Quarter Deck in Flagler Beach. Please stay with us again.