|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Sleeper Sofa Queen|
Water views from four rooms with plenty of natural sunlight! Step outside to enjoy (4) private balconies overlooking the harbor. Our relaxing waterfront (2) bedroom, (3) level end-unit townhome, provides a perfect place to destress & have fun! Professionally managed locally by iTrip Vacations Destin & Miramar Beach - Please call us directly for monthly discounts or specials!
Mosey down the sidewalk path to the beach to dip your toes the sugar-white sand between & admire the crystal clear waters with a free Rx of Vitamin D! If you get tired of building sandcastles, return to the residence to fish off the Laguna Point private dock, just 25 steps from the front door or call Destin Water Taxi to take you across the harbor to enjoy a plethora of restaurants, shopping, water sports, & entertainment.
Upon arrival, the condo is a self check-in residence with a private entry code to assist in practicing social distancing & allowing you to enjoy your vacation without the stress of losing your keys. The 1st floor has a private entrance & spacious private garage for all your extra belongings. Once inside, walk up the tiled floors to the 2nd floor & to continue to admire the water view. On the first floor you will find tile throughout the kitchen, dining area & living room. The kitchen has a refrigerator, electric stovetop & oven, dishwasher & microwave. For your convenience you’ll find both a coffee pot & Keurig to enjoy your cup of Joe. The dining room table has seating for (6). The living room features a flat screen TV with a comfy queen sleeper sofa, (2) chairs where you can snuggle up to enjoy some popcorn with your favorite shows or movies.
The sliding glass doors off the living room & kitchen fill the area with warmth & sunlight & offers (2) private balconies on separate sides of the unit to sit outside & observe nature busy at work. Feel free to take the (4) chairs in the garage to the community deck & watch the schools of fish casually swimming or observe them jumping & performing back flips, or discover the turtles sunbathing or surfacing with the little ones on their back. A vast selection of birds gracefully make their presence known throughout the day ~ please watch “Pelican’s Perch” namesake for our large Grandmother & Grandfather Pelicans try to make a graceful landing but with loud splash just off the dock. People watching if free of charge & the areas provides live entertainment as the different types of boats & yachts cruise by the dock & through the harbor.
The bedrooms are located on the top floor & both have great water views through the sliding glass doors that open to private balconies on separate sides of the condo with seating for (2). Both bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms with a vanity, step-in tub & shower combo along with a flat screen TV & ceiling fan. The new light grey flooring throughout adds to the clean beach feel. The master bedroom has king bed with a soft & comfy beach motif design with a large walk-in closet. The guest bedroom is furnished with a queen bed with a large closet. For additional sleeping, the living room on the second floor provides additional sleeping accommodations on a queen sleeper sofa & a powder room.
If you desire (2) properties in the same location, let us help you for we also have Laguna Point #12 that is located 25 steps from this townhome.
We look forward to welcoming you to a piece of paradise along the Emerald Gulf Coast of the Florida Panhandle. If fishing is your game, Destin is known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” & claims to have the largest fishing vessel fleet in the state of Florida. If your looking for adventure, restaurants & shopping, Destin offers the Harborwalk Village, Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlets & so much more.
At any time, if you have any questions, prior to booking, packing or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask for we pride ourselves in providing you an exceptional customer experience.
AMENITIES AND PERKS:
• Xplorie “Free” Fun Pass - Daily Passes for Multiple Excursions
• Destin Water Taxi - Pickup/Drop-off from Laguna Point Dock
• Boat Slip on Laguna Point Dock for Loading & Unloading Only
• Bring Poles to Fish off the Dock
• Holiday Isle Private Beach Access
• Parking in Private Garage
• Designated Parking Spot Outside
• Upper Level has New Flooring
• Full Sized Washer & Dryer
• Convenient to Shopping, Outlets, Grocery Stores & Restaurants
BEDROOM & BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
• Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room Level - Powder Room (vanity & commode)
• Parking - Parking for (2) vehicles is available; (1) space in the garage & (1) additional space marked #8 is included with the condo & is located in front of the building. Overflow parking is 1st come 1st serve located right across the street from the complex in the area with the signs marked “Public Parking.” There are (2) Visitor Parking Spaces available onsite marked with a “V” available on a 1st come basis for those guests visiting less than 24 hours. No boats, trailers, U-Hauls or RV’s.
• Age Requirements - You MUST be 25 years or older to book this property & must be staying in the condo for the duration of the reservation.
• Cleaning - Our cleaning company is following & practicing the CDC Cleaning Guidelines, VRHK (Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals) & VRMA (Vacation Rentals Management Assoc.) Guidelines.
• “Xplorie Free Fun Pass” iTrip Vacations Destin invites our guests to enjoy (1) complimentary admission per day for one of the following activities (not available for stays over 27 days):
1. Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise
2. Baytown Adventure Zone Airborne Adventures
3. Urban Air Adventure Park
4. Emerald Bay Golf
5. Golf Garden Golf
6. Bluewater Bay Golf
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!