Water views from four rooms with plenty of natural sunlight! Step outside to enjoy (4) private balconies overlooking the harbor. Our relaxing waterfront (2) bedroom, (3) level end-unit townhome, provides a perfect place to destress & have fun! Professionally managed locally by iTrip Vacations Destin & Miramar Beach - Please call us directly for discounts or specials!
Mosey down the sidewalk path to the beach to dip your toes in the sugar-white sand & admire the crystal-clear waters with a free Rx of Vitamin D! If you get tired of building sandcastles, return to the residence to fish off the Laguna Point private dock, just 25 steps from the front door or call Destin Water Taxi to take you across the harbor and enjoy a plethora of restaurants, shopping, water sports, & entertainment.
Upon arrival, the condo is a self-check-in residence with a private entry code to assist in practicing social distancing & allowing you to enjoy your vacation without the stress of losing your keys. The 1st floor has a private entrance & spacious private garage for all your extra belongings. Once inside, walk up the tiled floors to the 2nd floor & continue to admire the water view. On the first floor you will find a stunning newly remodeled kitchen including amazing white granite counters, sleek & beautiful cabinets with a clean titled backsplash to showcase the new stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has a refrigerator, electric stovetop & oven, dishwasher & microwave. For your convenience you’ll find both a coffee pot & Keurig to enjoy your cup of Joe. The dining room table has seating for (6). The living room features a flat screen TV with a comfy queen sleeper sofa, and (2) chairs where you can snuggle up and enjoy some popcorn with your favorite shows or movies. Tile flooring throughout the kitchen, dining area & living room.
The sliding glass doors off the living room & kitchen fill the area with warmth & sunlight & offers (2) private balconies on separate sides of the unit to sit outside & observe nature's surroundings. Feel free to take the (4) chairs in the garage to the community deck & watch the schools of fish casually swimming or observe them jumping & performing back flips, or discover the turtles sunbathing or surfacing with the little ones on their back. A vast selection of birds gracefully make their presence known throughout the day ~ please watch “Pelican’s Perch” namesake for our large Grandmother & Grandfather Pelicans try to make a graceful landing but with loud splash just off the dock. People watching is free of charge & the areas provide live entertainment as the different types of boats & yachts cruise by the dock & through the harbor.
Take the newly renovated staircase upstairs to the bedrooms on the top floor, both have great water views through the sliding glass doors that open to private balconies on separate sides of the condo with seating for (2). The bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms with a vanity, step-in tub & shower combo along with a flat screen TV & ceiling fan. The new flooring throughout adds a fresh sense of cleanliness. The master bedroom has a king bed with a soft comfy beach motif design and large walk-in closet. The guest bedroom is furnished with a queen bed & large closet. For additional sleeping, the living room provides additional sleeping accommodations on a queen sleeper sofa & a powder room.
If you desire (2) properties in the same location, we also have Laguna Point #12 that is located 25 steps from this townhome.
We look forward to welcoming you to a piece of paradise along the Emerald Gulf Coast ~ Florida Panhandle. If fishing is your game, Destin is known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” & claims to have the largest fishing vessel fleet in Florida. If you're looking for adventure, restaurants & shopping, Destin offers the Harborwalk Village, Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlets & much more. At any time, if you have questions, prior to booking, packing or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask for we pride ourselves in providing you an exceptional customer experience.
AMENITIES AND PERKS:
• Xplorie “Free” Fun Pass - Daily Passes for Multiple Excursions
• Destin Water Taxi - Pickup/Drop-off from Laguna Point Dock
• Boat Slip on Laguna Point Dock for Loading & Unloading Only
• Bring Poles to Fish off the Dock
• Holiday Isle Private Beach Access
• Parking in Garage and Designated Parking Spot Outside Unit
• Upper Level has New Flooring
• Full Sized Washer & Dryer
• Convenient to Shopping, Outlets, Grocery Stores & Restaurants
BEDROOM & BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
• Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room Level - Powder Room (vanity & commode)
• Parking - Parking for (2) vehicles; (1) in garage & (1) marked #8 is included & located in front of the building. Overflow parking is 1st come,1st serve located across the street from the complex marked “Public Parking.” There are (2) Visitor Parking Spaces available onsite marked with a “V” available on a 1st come basis for those guests visiting less than 24 hours. No boats, trailers, U-Hauls or RV’s.
• Age Requirements - You MUST be 25 years or older to book this property & must be staying in the condo for the duration of the reservation.
• Cleaning - Our cleaning company is following & practicing the CDC Cleaning and Vacation Rental Management Guidelines.
• “Xplorie Free Fun” iTrip Vacations invites you to enjoy up to 6 Activities per Day! One Daily Pass will be provided per activity, each day for the following:
1. Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise
2. Baytown Adventure Zone Airborne Adventures
3. Urban Air Adventure Park
4. Emerald Bay Golf
5. Garden Golf
6. Bluewater Bay Golf
* Not available for stays over 27 days.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Laguna Point 8 - We agree it is beautiful and we are so glad to hear you loved it. The unit was recently upgraded in 2022. Please come stay with us again.
Thank you for your 5 star review of Laguna 8. Love to hear it was actually a 10/10. The location is awesome and view is beautiful we agree. Please come vacation with us again.