Perfect Location! Fall in love w/ this adorable 3 bed/2.5 bath townhouse
Welcome to Sunny Delight Deerfield Beach. Thank you for checking out our property! We have designed this first section of our description so you may find the answers you need quickly. Please read on below for many more details about our beach house.
FAQ 1: Is this house available for my dates?
Answer: This property is managed by a professional property manager who keeps calendars up-to-date. If the calendar you are viewing says it is open for your dates, then it is accurate!
FAQ 2: How much will my stay cost?
Answer: If you would like to see a quote, simply put in your dates on the website you are viewing and it will present you with an accurate quote.
FAQ 3: What are the bed/bath layouts in this home?
1st Bedroom: Master Bedroom: Queen bed. Small, private en suite bath with stand up shower.
2nd Bedroom: Queen bed.
3rd Bedroom: Queen bed.
1st Bathroom: Private en suite bath with stand up shower. Located on the 2nd floor
2nd Bathroom: Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath with tub/shower combo. Located on the 2nd Floor
3rd Bathroom: ½ bath located on 1st Floor.
- No events, parties or gatherings of any kind at this property.
- No smoking.
- Must be at least 25 years of age to book.
- Only three (3) cars are allowed parked at this property at any given time. There is one spot in the private lot, one spot in the driveway and one spot in the garage.
Extra Amenities: Please note that this house includes a couple of beach cruisers for our guests to use free of charge. For your convenience, they are stored in the garage
Location, Location, Location! Fall in love with this adorable, spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhome located on the island in Deerfield Beach! This beach hideaway is in an absolutely perfect setting, ONLY 2 blocks from the beach and ONLY 3 blocks from tons of fabulous shops, restaurants, bars, boutiques, & more! There is so much to do in this city. You name it, we’ve got it! (Well, except for snow activities!)
This home is completely remodeled and fabulously decorated with brand new, modern furnishings, featuring beautiful colors and gorgeous wood laminate floors throughout, quartz kitchen counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, crown moldings, window casings, lots of brand new hurricane proof windows & doors throughout, providing tons of natural light that leads out to the private patio & BBQ grill with a fenced in backyard for privacy . . . perfect for grilling and entertaining. What a perfect place to get away. It will truly feel like your home away from home. What an inviting, peaceful, and tranquil home in a quiet neighborhood exhibiting elegant yet relaxed beach living at its finest.
FULLY Furnished, turnkey property that has EVERYTHING you will need to fully enjoy your stay! The home has high speed wireless internet, cable television channels and DVR! We even provide beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrellas, and beach toys. Each bedroom is quite spacious with its own very comfortable queen sized bed. One of the bedrooms even has a desk, it can function as an office if needed.
There is space for 3 cars to park and that includes the 1 car garage.
This is the perfect setting for you and your family and friends to vacation, Also great for or corporate rentals. The rental periods are flexible.
PLEASE NOTE: Rental price is nightly and there is a 4 night minimum stay. Discounts are available for longer stays. Rates for Peak season and holidays may be higher.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We need the names/ages of all guests of the tenant. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, hand soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand or trash. If the towels/washcloths/linens are lost, damaged, or excessively soiled, there will be a linen/towel replacement charge.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited. The tenant will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed-upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. The owner will provide the tenant with at least 24 hours notice of the Owner's intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup or as mentioned in check-out instructions.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed maximum capacity advertised per unit, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed on properties that are not dog-friendly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Patio can be dangerous areas, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Management Company and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, pool maintenance/repairs.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 363-2376