This 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom plus OFFICE home is in a prime Downtown Dallas location, making it the perfect spot for both vacation and business. The tasteful decor truly give this unit the royal vibe and beautifully compliment all the offered natural sunlight. The spacious and fully stocked kitchen has everything needed for a feel-at-home stay! Enjoy both the richness and comfort of our beautifully decked out bedrooms which offer a tremendous amount of sunlight and an airy crisp feel. The home also features hardwood floors, quartz counter-tops, Nest thermostats and an office on the 2nd floor. Spend some time on the private rooftop terrace while taking in the views of the Downtown Dallas Skyline
2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 7
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom, 1 King Bed
2nd Bedroom, 1 Queen bed
Office, 1 Full Futon Bed
Living Room, 1 Full Blow Up Mattress
We also provide all the necessary bedding to reasonable accommodate 7 guests.
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 7
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom with Large Stand-in Shower
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Outside Rooftop Sitting Area with views of Downtown
- Four Floor Levels
- Open Concept Living, Dining, & Kitchen Areas
- Breakfast Bar Area
- Wood Floors Through Out
- Dry Bar with Wine Fridge
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- American Airlines Center (5 minute drive)
- Deep Ellum (6 minute Drive)
- Downtown Dallas (6 minute drive)
- Perot Museum of Nature & Science (3 minute drive)
- Klyde Warren Park (3 minute drive)
- Dallas World Aquarium (5 minute drive)
- The Six Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (6 minute drive)
- Uptown Area of Dallas (3 minute drive)
- Reunion Tower (7 minute drive)
- Dallas Farmers Market (5 minute drive)
- Majestic Theater (4 minute drive)
- Dallas Heritage Village (6 minute drive)
- Old City Park (7 minute drive)
- House of Blues (4 minute drive)
- Children's Aquarium at Fair Park (7 minute drive)
- The State Fair of Texas (5 minute drive)
- Southern Methodist University (6 minute drive)
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens (12 minute drive)
- Dallas Zoo (9 minute drive)
- Trinity Groves Entertainment District (6 minute drive)
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (8 minute drive)
- Dallas Love Field (12 minute drive)
- DFW International Airport (22 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (23 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (23 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (21 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (20 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants, bars, and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 7 people!!! If we determine you have more than 7 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* The parking lot is completely first come, first serve inside the townhome community. It’s smaller, and there is rarely ever an occasion that I’ve seen where the guest parking spaces are filled up. There is also street parking available on the Zenia Street side as well.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay and the home was so perfect for your gathering. We look forward to you staying again in the future.
Thank you so much for staying at our place. We are thrilled you had a nice stay in Dallas.