|Guest #1 Queen|
|Guest #2 Queen|
|Great Room Bunk Twin (3) Sofa Queen|
Family Affair is a quaint home located AWAY FROM IT ALL!! This 3 BR/2BA home is located in a country living area and just an overall great escape for large families or groups wanting to experience a quieter retreat! Do you have a Scout troop, family reunion, study groups - this may be the place for you!! This home is dog-friendly, and we think your furry friend will love his retreat as well.
* * * PLEASE NOTE - There is a $100 non-refundable pet deposit that will need to be added to your reservation after you reserve the property if you are bringing along your pet.. Just give us a call and we will be happy to add that to your reservation. ** 1 Dog under 30-pounds
Family Affair is located 18.5 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and about 20 miles from Pigeon Forge. This home has just what you need to enjoy your visit to the Great Smoky Mountains. If you are the hiking enthusiast, you'll find some of the popular hiking trails not too far from this area. Just a short 20-minute drive to the parking area to begin your hiking adventure to Mount Cammerer, Gabes Mountain Trailhead or Snake Den Ridge Trailhead in Cosby, TN. Drive a little further and you'll be in Greenbrier, where can find Porters Creek Trailhead offering great wildflower viewing in the Spring, and Ramsey Cascades with a picturesque waterfall. Hen Wallow Falls is another favorite! With over 800-miles of hiking trails in the Great Smoky Mountains - you won't be disappointed! Take a drive into Gatlinburg and enjoy your day exploring the area. Plenty of restaurants and shopping and attractions!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12)
- Bedroom #1: Queen Bed with Flat-Screen TV with Shared Hall Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Bedroom #2: Queen Bed with Flat-Screen TV with Shared Hall Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Bedroom #3: Large Great Room with 3-Bunk Beds and 1-Sleeper Sofa with Private Bathroom with large walk-in shower. You also have a door to access the back patio area
- Large wrap-around porch with enclosures on each end to keep your pet close by
- WiFi - Internet (Cell phone service may not be great in this area, but may be able to connect through WiFi Calling)
- Large Flat-Screen TV in Great Room
- Formal dining room with seating for 8
- Kitchen Table with seating for 4
- Gas grill
- Large flat yard
- Parking for 4-5 cars
- Hot Tub for 4
- 3-Bunk Beds in Great Room
- 3-Picnic Tables on back covered patio
- 5.5 Miles to Carver's Orchard & Applehouse Restaurant
- 6.6 Miles to CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains - Zipline Tour
- 7.4 Miles Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
- 7.7 Miles to Bent Creek Golf Course
- 8.9 Miles to Cosby Picnic Area
- 18.5 Miles to downtown Gatlinburg
- 20 Miles to Pigeon Forge
Welcome to Family Affair, a great retreat for groups, or large family, that want to enjoy the quieter side of the mountains. You will enjoy all the comforts of home while staying at Family Affair. The peacefulness and large yard make it a great escape for children to be able to play outside, and also being that this home is pet-friendly, a great place for your furry friend. Enjoy the wrap-around porch, or covered back porch for morning breakfast, or evenings of relaxation. The large kitchen is equipped with everything you need to enjoy some meals in, or how about grilling and eating outdoors on the picnic tables.
Pack your gear today and make your way to Family Affair!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.