|Master Bedroom King|
Stunning Southend Loft! Prime location in Southend near Dilworth. Sought after loft unit that opens to interior courtyard. Hardwoods throughout with soaring 10' ceilings. The unit features elegant furnishings, cozy kitchen with etched glass cabinets, rich hardwood floors and a lavish king-size memory foam mattress on the second floor. Ceramic tile bath with-stand up shower. Oversized master closet that also includes the washer and dryer. Garage parking or easy access to street parking. Steps away from shops, restaurants, pubs, parks, light rail. Amazing location that is just minutes to Uptown. This loft is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative, or for small families. Pet friendly.
*Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL DAY rentals available upon request.
*Introductory Flight Lessons - 1/2 Hour Flights and Full Hour Flights available!
*The Paintball Experience - Discounted rates for All Inclusive Paintball package for guests!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 2)
* King size bed
* Private bath
* 1 Queen size air mattress is available for overnight guests
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen Smart TV's with access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans,flatware,dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Washer and dryer
* Peaceful Atrium right outside your door
* Parking in gated garage or off of the street
* Iron and board
* Stand-up Shower
* Full size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Toaster oven
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Ironing board with iron
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* First aid kit
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Charlotte! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features breathtaking 10 ft. ceilings in the living room and master bedroom on the second floor. The living room boasts a modern feel with a 65 inch smart tv, elegant loveseat and couch. The updated kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as free coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, your bedroom boasts elegant romantic-themed décor with an ultra-comfortable king memory foam mattress with soft linen and plush cooling comforter. In addition to a 32 inch smart tv, the bedroom has a large closet with ample room for all of your belongings. Adjoining the bedroom is a spacious bathroom with granite countertops, stand-up shower stocked with towels/washcloths. You will also find a washer/dryer located in the walk-in master closet complete with ironing board and iron to have you looking your best!
During your stay, you will also have everything you need to stay connected to work or leisure with high speed WiFi and access to Netflix, amazon video, hulu, etc. In addition, your loft features keyless entry (garden entrance only) and the condominium complex has controlled gated access and ample parking for guests both inside and outside of the garage. A peaceful atrium surrounded by trees with a beautiful fountain in the center of it all.
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of Southend is at your disposal! Just a 5 -10 minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail is about 4 blocks away and can take you to popular locations such as NoDa and UNCC in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* If traveling with a pet, a $200 nonrefundable deposit will be collected.
* Cleanliness is important. Your loft is professionally cleaned. Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the Corona Virus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. You will be charged a $25 LATE CHECK-OUT fee you are found on the property after check-out.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte