|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Full (2)|
|Bedroom 3 Full (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
Just under 15 minutes from the Carowinds, Airport, Uptown, Panther Stadium, & Spectrum Center! This newly renovated home features modern chic furnishings, stainless steel appliances, natural wood / tiled floors, one king-size bed, four full-size beds and a full-size sleeper in the living room with top amenities! Includes a dinning area where you can enjoy your meals while looking out to the front yard. For extra convenience & privacy, there's a full-bath in the Master bedroom. You will also love the gas BBQ, fire pit, private driveway parking w/ 2-car garage and ideal location just a short drive to all major uptown attractions and the LightRail to SouthEnd, NoDa and more! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the entire home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 6 CARS outside and 2 CARS inside the garage are allowed to park. Fenced yard.
*Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL DAY rentals available upon request.
*Introductory Flight Lessons - 1/2 Hour Flights and Full Hour Flights available!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12)
* King-size bed
* Private full-bath
* Smart TV
* (2) Full-size beds
* (2) Full-size beds
* Full-size sleeper
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Smart TVs with FREE access to Hulu. ***You'll need your own credentials for streaming all other apps.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels, etc.)
* Outdoor gas grill ***We do not provide propane. Guests are to refill each time.
* Fire pit
* Driveway Parking with 2-car garage
* Office with laptop-friendly workspace
* Iron and board
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* First aid kit
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Charlotte! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room, recreational room, screened porch and 3 lovely bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts a casual "cool vide" with a Smart TV. The recreational room has a pool table and several games that the whole family can enjoy! The updated kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, you can rest easy on an ultra-comfortable King-size mattress in the master bedroom. Smart TV included in this room. Adjoining the bedroom is a private full-bath. In the second bathroom, there's an updated stand-up shower. The home will provide you with extra towels/washcloths, shampoo, conditioner and body soap to keep you fresh. You will also find an iron and ironing board to have you looking your best in the laundry room!
During your stay, you will also have everything you need to stay connected to work or leisure with high speed WiFi and FREE access to Hulu. ***You will need your credentials to log into other streaming apps. In addition, your retreat features keyless entry, ample parking for guests in the private driveway, 2-car garage, fire pit, BBQ and just minutes from the Airport! Washer and dryer on-site.
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of Uptown is at your disposal! Just a 15 minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, NoDa and UNCC in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME. We do charge a DAILY $20 Non-Refundable Pet fee (up to 5 nights). If your stay is over 5 days long, a FLAT $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (ONE-TIME CHARGE) will be applied instead. This will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog(s). Please let us know if you are bringing a pet so we can accommodate your request.
* Cleanliness is important. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
* If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte
It was an absolute pleasure hosting you all! We are delighted to hear that you had a great time staying at Queen City Estate! Next time you are in town, stay with us. We will be more than happy to provide you with a returning guest discount.