|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Full|
Just 5 minutes away from the PNC Music Pavilion. Nearby Concord Mills, Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord-Padgett Regional Airport. House is in a quiet and safe working-class neighborhood in Charlotte, NC. This cozy home features modern / contemporary furnishings throughout, one king-size bed, one queen-size bed and one full-size bed with top amenities! Includes a dining area where you can enjoy your meals with your family and friends. You will also love the large yard, open back patio with seating for 4 at the table and ideal location. Just a short drive to uptown Charlotte and all major uptown attractions such as the LightRail to SouthEnd, NoDa and more! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the entire home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 4 CARS can park in the private driveway.
*Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL-DAY rentals available upon request.
*Introductory Flight Lessons - 1/2 Hour Flights and Full Hour Flights available!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
Master Bedroom (upstairs)
* King-size bed
* Flatscreen TV with Amazon Fire Stick
* Queen-size bed
* Full-size bed
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen TVs. Access to streamline apps. ***Guests must use your credentials to log in.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* (4) Parking Spots
* Iron and board
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Charlotte! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room and 3 bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts a modern feel and has a Flat screen TV, gas fireplace with some games that the whole family can enjoy. The kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, you can rest easy on an ultra-comfortable Full-size mattress in the master bedroom. Flat screen TV included in this room. The home will provide you with extra towels / washcloths, shampoo, conditioner and body soap to keep you fresh. You will also find an iron and ironing board to help you looking your best!
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of Charlotte is at your disposal! From independently-owned boutiques, to local restaurants, craft breweries, art galleries, museums and more, these five things to do (along with friendly folks and charming small-town feel) will make you want to stay a while! Just a 20 minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, NoDa and uptown Charlotte in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* This is NOT A PET FRIENDLY HOME.
* Cleanliness is important. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
* If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte