|Master Bedroom King|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Your penthouse has soaring 20ft ceilings in both the living room and bedroom (a rarity in uptown) with stunning light and big-sky views! The unit features elegant furnishings, granite countertops, rich hardwood floors, lavish king and queen (sleeper) memory foam mattresses and top amenities. You will also love the rooftop terrace with amazing city views, gated parking, plunge pool, and ideal location just a short walk to all major uptown attractions and the LightRail to SouthEnd, NoDa and more! This penthouse is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative, or for families.
Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL DAY rentals available upon request.
Massage - We are now offering IN-HOUSE masseuse services such as Himalayan Salt Hot Stone Massage, Swedish Massage and Lymphatic Drainage Massage. All massage sessions are custom made for your individual needs.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
* King size bed
* Private bath
* 1 Queen size sofa bed
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen Smart TV's with cable tv and access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans,flatware,dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Washer and dryer
* Outdoor grill located on Rooftop Terrace
* Parking for 1 Vehicle
* Plunge Pool
* Indoor Fireplace
* Laptop-friendly workspace
* Iron and board
* Full size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Shampoo/Condition and Body soap dispenser
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* Fire extinguisher
* First aid kit
* Carbon monoxide alarm
All guests staying with iTrip Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Charlotte!
Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features breathtaking 20 ft. ceilings in the living room and bedroom with 2 banks of windows that provide radiant natural light. The living room boasts classic, nautical-themed furnishings with a 65 inch smart tv, memory foam queen sleeper sofa, elegant corner chairs and rustic fire hydrant pub table and chairs. The updated kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as free coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, your bedroom boasts elegant aviation-themed décor with an ultra-comfortable king memory foam mattress with soft linen and plush cooling comforter. In addition to a 52 inch smart tv, the bedroom has a large closet with ample room for all of your belongings. Adjoining the bedroom is a spacious bathroom with granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling mirror and towels/washcloths, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel to keep you fresh. You will also find a washer and dryer with detergent, bleach, fabric softener and iron to have you looking your best!
During your stay, you will also have everything you need to stay connected to work or leisure with high speed WiFi, cable tv, and access to Netflix, amazon video, hulu, etc. In addition, your penthouse features keyless entry and the condominium complex has controlled gated access (with one assigned parking space) and ample parking for guests both inside and outside of the garage, a stunning rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the city (accessible just steps from your doorstep!), crystal-clear pool and a courtyard with sculptures and a beautiful water mural.
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of Uptown is at your disposal! Just a 5-20 minute walk to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail is about 4 blocks away and can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, NoDa and UNCC in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* Cleanliness is important. Your condo is professionally cleaned by the Green Cleaning Crew! Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the Corona Virus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. You will be charged a $25 LATE CHECK-OUT fee you are found on the property after check-out.
*****Ask us about our extended stay specials today! You can save up to 50% for each additional night you stay with us. Monthly rental rates available upon request. NOTE: For OVER 30 day rentals, there