|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
Just minutes from the Airport to Downtown, Panther Stadium, & Spectrum Center! This home is located in NoDa, which is Charlotte’s historic arts and entertainment district. NoDa is home to all walks of life and an array of talented artists and musicians. Whether you are looking for Craft beer, award-winning food, custom gifts, or tattoos you’ll find what you need in NoDa. This BRAND NEW home features modern-chic furnishings, stainless steel appliances, laminate floors, a king-size bed and queen-size bed with top amenities! Includes a breakfast bar / island and dining area where you can enjoy your meals at. For extra convenience & privacy, there's a full-bath in the master bedroom. You will also love the 2-car garage, office / loft, PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE and ideal location just a short drive to all major uptown attractions and the LightRail to SouthEnd, University Area and more! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the entire home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 2 COMPACT CARS are allowed to park in the garage. Additional parking on the street in front of the home.
*Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL DAY rentals available upon request.
*Introductory Flight Lessons - 1/2 Hour Flights and Full Hour Flights available!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
Master Bedroom (3rd floor)
* King-size bed
* Private full-bath
* Smart TV
Bedroom 2 (3rd floor)
* Queen-size bed
* Smart TV
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen TVs with access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. ***You'll need your credentials for streaming.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Private Rooftop Terrace
* Garage Parking
* Laptop-friendly workspace
* Iron and board
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* First aid kit
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Charlotte! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room and 2 bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts a casual "cool vibe" with a Smart TV and board games that the whole family can enjoy. The NEW kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, you can rest easy on an ultra-comfortable king-size mattress in the master bedroom. Smart TV included in this room. Adjoining the bedroom is a private full-bath. The home will provide you with extra towels/washcloths, shampoo, conditioner and body soap to keep you fresh. You will also find an iron and ironing board to have you looking your best!
During your stay, you will also have everything you need to stay connected to work or leisure with high speed WiFi and access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. ***You will need your credentials to log into the streaming apps. In addition, your retreat features keyless entry, parking for 2 compact cars in the private garage, rooftop terrace, workstation and just minutes from the Airport! Washer and dryer on-site.
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of NoDa is at your disposal! Just a 10 minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, Uptown Charlotte and UNCC in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME. We do charge a DAILY $20 Non-Refundable Pet fee (up to 5 nights). If your stay is over 5 days long, a FLAT $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (ONE-TIME CHARGE) will be applied instead. This will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog(s). Please let us know if you are bringing a pet so we can accommodate your request.
* Cleanliness is important. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
* If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte
It was a pleasure hosting you! We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We will take note of your suggestions! We do welcome your input! Come stay with us again soon and we will be more than happy to provide you with a returning guest discount! Safe travels!